[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - PitW characters' favorite songs

PitW characters' favorite songs

For discussion of the web comic!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

PitW characters' favorite songs

Postby Happygun » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:56 pm

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Happygun » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:18 pm

Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:16 am

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Spiritbw » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:27 pm

Spiritbw
Bodice ripping

Postby kitwulfen » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:58 pm

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.
kitwulfen
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:37 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Wakinyan » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:39 pm

Wakinyan
Button popping

Postby Timberwolfer » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:10 am

-I don't suffer from INSANITY, I enjoy EVERY minute of it!
Timberwolfer
Button popping

Postby Happygun » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:43 am

Happygun

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:11 pm

To give a fuller illustration of Sarah's geekiness...

... she bought a copy of the Eagles album One of These Nights solely for track #4, but she's one of maybe eight people over the age of twelve in the United States who doesn't even know one line from "Hotel California."

(Which is probably the most pervasive song ever to hit broadcast radio...)
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby K-MacK » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:09 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:37 am

Actually, the t-shirts that he's worn in chapter 4 and 6 should give clues to Peter's personal taste in music.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:08 am

Happygun

Postby DesertRat » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:36 am

DesertRat
Sweater stretching

Postby llearch » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:00 am

I'm not really that talkative, I just think I have a lot to say.
llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby lonehawkboy » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:19 pm

These weres need an emergency metal intervention NOW! Have none of them heard of greats like Iron Maiden, ACDC, Pantera, or Metallica (before they went stupid)?
Axe-time, sword-time shields are sundered,
Wind-time, wolf-time, ere the world falls;

Volupso, Lines 43-44
lonehawkboy
Feeling strange

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:28 am

There's also always checking out . Prime music source for the nerdy set.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby RBrigham » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:59 pm

RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby DesertRat » Sun May 04, 2008 7:45 pm

DesertRat
Sweater stretching

Postby Happygun » Sun May 04, 2008 7:49 pm

Happygun

Postby lonehawkboy » Mon May 05, 2008 5:26 pm

Axe-time, sword-time shields are sundered,
Wind-time, wolf-time, ere the world falls;

Volupso, Lines 43-44
lonehawkboy
Feeling strange

Postby DesertRat » Tue May 06, 2008 4:56 pm

I'm only 25... face it man were OOOOOLLLLDDDDD. The new standard imposed by MTV is that you're youthful at 13, in your prime at 19 and an old fart once you're 21 and can drink in those mysterious bar places. Sure you can drag it out to 23 with some plastic surgery (and by consistently passing out spread eagle and/or acting like a total douche) but you're really just clinging to the past at that point.

Back on the topic... I imagine Sarah's playlist to look something like a DDR machine, though I cling to the faint hope that Maiden and Megadeth found a niche.

Peter strikes me as a painfully mainstream sort. Wheezer (gag), AFI (Mega-Gag), Maybe some Rage Against the Machine.

I see Becca hitting some of the metal Probably Cradle of Filth. Something about her just screams G.G. Allin. Maybe it's the rage... I'd be willing to put some money on Converge, possibly Fugazi. Something tells me she'd really enjoy the Pixies too.
DesertRat
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue May 06, 2008 5:17 pm

Well like I alluded to earlier... that shirt Peter was wearing had already been pointed out as being a riff on the "Hatchet Man" logo for Psychopathic records. And now he's wearing a Faygo shirt.

So actually, probably a lot of mainstream stuff for him, but older mainstream, not Pop or Emo. But actually true metal & rock, rap, etc.

Sarah's very much the geek, and Peter is actually a jock.. but he didn't really stand out, get noticed... (okay, he mostly didn't go to parties not for lack of invites, but for not wanting to risk being in a sticky situation and transforming accidentally (then, he was always spending his weekend evenings with Sarah trying to bring up his math scores.)). It's kind of a weird quirk of fate that he even took an interest in Sarah. Even with them being together, they're drastically different people. Part of why Sarah's keeping the relationship secret worked is that no one would have believed it anyways. A kid with a nickname of "two-bats" by his Junior year, and the ultimate goody-goody in class?

Surprised no one's made any guesses on Jean yet.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kaeto » Tue May 06, 2008 7:22 pm

What no love for Classic Country like Don Williams?
Forward the Dinocrome!

1911. For when 911 isn't fast enough.

Be wary of Strong Drink. For it can make you shoot at Tax Collectors...
And MISS.
Kaeto
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Tue May 06, 2008 11:54 pm

Happygun

Next

Return to Peter is the Wolf