[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - How to Access Adults-Only Groups READ THIS SECOND!

How to Access Adults-Only Groups READ THIS SECOND!

What it says- read this BEFORE you read or post! NOTE: the activation code for registering is "Hazen".

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio

How to Access Adults-Only Groups READ THIS SECOND!

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:58 pm

First- READ THE RULES OF CONDUCT.

Done that? Good.

Now register. GUESTS WILL NOT HAVE ADULT ACCESS.

Next, contact me by email or private message. Convince me that you are over 18 years of age. YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR BIRTHDATE IN THE MESSAGE. At least try to spell, punctuate and capitalize correctly. L337 speakers will NOT get adult access.

Once I decide that you are, indeed, as old as you claim to be, I will set your permissions to allow you to view Private (Hidden) groups- in other words, you'll be able to see the adult groups when you log in.

Edit 2-27-06: Your Adult Access request will be counted as a post for purposes of spambot screening... although a public post is a safer way to prove you're not a spammer or spambot.

I'm sorry for the rigamarole, folks, but this is the only way to keep tender young eyes from frying themselves on an exposed nipple or an F-bomb. Thanks for putting up with it.
Last edited by Kris@WLP on Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Lightfoot » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:09 am

Silly related question: should we avoid from having nudity in our avatars? I'm assuming the answer will be yes.
Lightfoot
DA Gallery:
Lightfoot
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:25 am

Afraid so.

So far as I can determine at a quick glance, you can only have one avatar here- which means that it would be the same avatar whichever part of the board you were on.

So keep the naughty bits covered or otherwise concealed, please.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Cepelin » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:02 am

Oh, how nice.

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:44 am

What's nice exactly, Cepelin?
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Nostrum » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:13 am

Err... you do realize that he's probably a spam bot, right?
Nostrum
Feeling strange

Postby CK01 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:31 am

Yeah, sig is big clue
CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:07 am

I try to give every benefit of the doubt.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby MDude » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:04 pm

MDude
Just getting started

Postby Lightfoot » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:46 am

Lightfoot
DA Gallery:
Lightfoot
Feeling strange

Postby MDude » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:04 pm

Of course bots can say "I lke boobe lolol!!!!111make c0m1c!". They'll just be banned for being idots instead of advertising programs.

However, even if robots were able to act like humans, it would be favorable to have them act as non-intrusavley as possible so they don't end up getting banned for bad behavior anyway. Most likely, they'll just ast like normal forumers that claim to use a certain product, and recommend it every time someone asks for their favorite. The only problem will be the sheer volume of them, which will probably be limited somewhat by non-companies like Dominos and Microsoft using the same bot. And realy, if companies wanted to flood us with members, they'd outsource and hire people to pretend to like things.
MDude
Just getting started

thanks for the invite...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Mon May 15, 2006 1:28 am

I'l keep this brief , saying I'm a new member (and I' currently 3 hrs. away from a 14.5 hr shift at the "world's largest harware chain". I simply wish to thank everyone at w.l.p. for showing me great hospitality at Project A-kon during the party and extending that same hospitality unto the forums. last year's a-kon I cos played as "Dan Hibiki" from street fighter,myself and many others had a great time at the yearly W.L.P. party and look forward to it this year (this time I will try to bring plenty of booze...heh.) to BAR-1 and Mr. Oversteet , thank you .

As macho as a man in a pink gi can be ,
Wizard_of -odd
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby UberMan5000 » Tue May 16, 2006 8:49 pm

What protocol must one take to be approved for the naughty forums?
UberMan5000
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue May 16, 2006 8:58 pm

Have you read the first post in this thread?
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby UberMan5000 » Wed May 17, 2006 4:28 pm

UberMan5000
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed May 17, 2006 5:33 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

spambot's?

Postby someone not important » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:00 pm

someone not important

Re: How to Access Adults-Only Groups READ THIS SECOND!

Postby kupokupkupo » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:06 pm

Chaos is most fun in audiovisual form.
kupokupkupo
Feeling strange

age discretion

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:17 pm

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

thanks

Postby kupokupkupo » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:44 pm

Chaos is most fun in audiovisual form.
kupokupkupo
Feeling strange

Re: thanks

Postby Queen of Night » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:10 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:02 am

About 250 miles, give or take, but there were complications.

I just got home less than half an hour ago, and I'm going to crash very soon. I'll post a con report ASAP.

Adult access will probably take place tomorrow or Wed. depending on circumstances.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Dusty668 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:19 am

If life were truly fair, we'd never have to pee and be thirsty at the same time.
Dusty668
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:55 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Dusty668 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:12 am

"(1) REGISTER AND POST. As soon as you register, post something, ANYTHING (on-topic) to the boards."

This is not one of the planks on the board? Ok, now I'm confused.
If life were truly fair, we'd never have to pee and be thirsty at the same time.
Dusty668
Just getting started

Next

Return to READ THIS FIRST!