[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Youmacon 2009

Youmacon 2009

Where are we going? Where should we go? Yes, that's right, tell us where to go.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Youmacon 2009

Postby YujinStudio » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:43 am

I went to Youmacon again this year. Once again bumping into Bar-1. He's been at every convention I've ever been to. Got a couple of pics while I was there. Don't have any of me posted yet. I'll do that later.

YujinStudio
Button popping

Postby Jaxx Sentinel » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:27 am

I stuill want that liscense plate x,x I saw it in the rave line and instantly fell in love lol
Jaxx Sentinel
Just getting started

Postby YujinStudio » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Finally got around to posting the pics of me.

I was like that for two days straight. People said I did the voice well. The best part was when during "Mario Party After Dark". I participated in a game of musical chairs. I think I made it memorable for everyone. A friend of mine that is part of the staff later told me that me shouting "Nathan Explosion does not skip!!!!" was the quote of the night. If I can find some video of that I'll be sure to post it.
YujinStudio
Button popping

Postby Dorlynn » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:46 pm

Nicely done, get any groupies chasing you to your room? Or did the Celebs in artist alley get them.
Dorlynn
Huge tracts o'land

Return to Convention Appearances