[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - A-Kon 2011

A-Kon 2011

Where are we going? Where should we go? Yes, that's right, tell us where to go.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Postby Morphy » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:50 am

There's the shopping mall (Super Target and whatnot) just a single stop away on the subway system so anything missing can be readily purchased and dragged back...

One thing I was curious about is the estimated cost of the room for myself-- going the full tour rather than our plethora of short-timers. That last day with just the two of us is going to be a killer, financially.
Morphy
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 pm

I'm fishing for more roomates- I have a line on at least one other Thurs-Mon, and two more pairs of possibles for other days.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby tHEfOOL » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:24 pm

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:08 am

sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

screw double damn, my cups are fuckers
Never say never it likes to bite you in the ass
Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:57 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:17 am

sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Well, no luck on room-share additions- last call, anyone want to bunk with WLP?
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Morphy » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Currently bedding down for the night 40 miles from the convention.... so I will be there ridiculously early, again. My only problem is getting the car empty without anywhere to put the stuff. I'm hoping they'll accept a rolling flatbed of it all or I can find A-kon staff who have the crash room ready for use.

(Working 10am - 4pm on Thursday)
Morphy
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Sorry, but I'll be up until 11 with the radio show, which means I can't get to sleep early tonight to get up in the OhMyGod'ning to make it to Dallas by 9 as I have done in years past.

So... see you around noon-ish, I hope.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:05 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:35 pm

And the room is... get this...

666!

That's right, Sheraton North Tower, 666.

See y'all Friday night- or hopefully sooner if you go buy something!
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:00 pm

im missing epic room... no fair >.<
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:05 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:52 am

sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Post-con Reporting

Postby Morphy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:49 am

Made it home with nothing much to report other than the slow disintegration of the car (1995 is almost makes it an antique) like bits of rubber trim coming off after initial shattering in places from hail earlier this year. Guh, long trip too. Left at 10am, got home at 1:30am. I should have tried to sleep a bit longer as I was starting to nod off at the wheel before I even got out of TX. (Bit of real food and a Mt.Dew cleared it up)

Would have really enjoyed a few more bodies for the Sunday night expenses but that's the way the dice roll.

...would have enjoyed more cake too. Especially titty cake. (As Kris so eloquently put it, heh heh)

p.s. Getting room 666 was truly epic. Other people who found out were quite envious and I personally thought it appropriate location for WLP-- since the Anime Hell group didn't get it first. If it could have been planned ahead of time, epic posters/flyers could have been made to capitalize on such an ominous room number.
Morphy
Button popping

Postby Morphy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Never too early! Just posted on the A-kon forum that WLP has a . Hopefully it won't be just me and Kris on Sunday night footing the bill.
Morphy
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:03 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:16 am

sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:15 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Morphy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Morphy
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:35 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:34 pm

sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:09 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:11 pm

next year is gonna be bigger o.0 wow I better get a damn job --0 on a side note, im sewing corsets now xp so I should be able to make it 'job' or no and be able to buy stuff xp
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Morphy » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:17 am

Morphy
Button popping

PreviousNext