[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - A-Kon Party Post Mortem

A-Kon Party Post Mortem

Where are we going? Where should we go? Yes, that's right, tell us where to go.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

A-Kon Party Post Mortem

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:41 pm

Those of you who made the WLP Friday party, speak up- let me know what did or didn't work.

(And incidentally, Queen of Night, if you're going to request Star Ballz, be around at midnight when it's time to vote on whether or not to SHOW it...)
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Queen of Night » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:20 am

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

at least you saw somethig entertaining

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:15 am

queen dont feel too bad , although you missed out on a few good videos you got to see what you wanted after sat. I didn't see much of anything outside of me loosing a lot of blood...my head is still ringing from the concussion :oops:
The highlight of this year's con for me was seeing everybody I could from the forum.
this a-kon will be forever remembered by my group as the con that almost killed me.
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby GreatDragon AD » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:04 am

Well, it was my first con party I ever had and it was great. I'm glad to join in the WLP match game. Reminds me the time I entered in th Anime match game three years ago. Sadly, that was the last showing in the game and I miss it so much. I will definitley miss the "Mihoshi is so stupid" matches and Tiffany Grant will forever be the queen of the Anime match game. Also, had a lot laughs from the movies BAR-1 showed and the Bad American Dubbing videos. I don't mind to join in the next party. Thanks a lot for all the good times you guys gave me at the party. It really mean a lot to me.
PUERTORICAN POWER!!!
...'nuff said
GreatDragon AD
Sweater stretching

Postby Morphy » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:29 pm

What worked...
-a big queen suite room (comfortable for 8 people)
-two TVs (very handy for Friday party)
-pizza
-internet
-Cheeze-Its (<i>someone</i> was chowing down on them)

What didn't work...
-chips (surprising, maybe they wanted Pringles?)
-Sunday Dead Dog
-wifi elsewhere in the hotel for some odd reason
Morphy
Button popping

Postby Munumana » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:15 pm

i think this was the third WLP a kon part i went to and this one was a blast ^^ the big room was great the match game was fun and all the movies were awsome that party was the highlight of my a kon ^^

but my favoret part was the muppet song :D MUNUMANA!!
Munumana

Postby tyrant » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:01 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:10 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Queen of Night » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:30 am

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

double standards?

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:48 am

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:19 am

I've been promising to post this pic for a while... I don't even know if Zel knew i took this pic...

Just so everyone knows HOW shy Zel is ;)

BTW he's answering his cell...
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:26 am

Eventualy me and tyrant will post some of our shots untll then we are just trying to keep afloat...

As for what worked at the party well I for one did'nt see much go wrong other than a run of some major bad luck...

as for the experiance in general KUDOS!
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Return to Convention Appearances