[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Overstreet's Planned Con Appearances, 2006

Overstreet's Planned Con Appearances, 2006

Where are we going? Where should we go? Yes, that's right, tell us where to go.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Overstreet's Planned Con Appearances, 2006

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:24 pm

February - OwlCon, Houston (tenative) (didn't go)
EDIT: Updating schedule after A-Kon.

March - AggieCon, College Station, TX (went)
April - Shiokazecon, Houston (went)
June - Project A-Kon, Dallas (went)
August - ConGlomeration, Louisville, KY
September - AnimeFEST, Dallas
September - Anime Weekend Atlanta (not going to happen)
October - Archon, St. Louis
October - OniCon, Houston
Last edited by Kris@WLP on Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby GreatDragon AD » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:58 am

Hmm...Tough call for me. I thought I would see you again for the new year but I guess my chances are slim if I still planning to go to Otakon. Still, depending on how much I save, I might change my mind in going back to A-Kon or try my luck with AWA. Well, we'll see what happens when time goes by. Remember, last time we met was way back at A-Kon 13. My first time to ever go on an actual anime convention and its something I will neer forget.
PUERTORICAN POWER!!!
...'nuff said
GreatDragon AD
Sweater stretching

A-kon

Postby Morphy » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:15 pm

In keeping with my record so far, I'll be at A-kon with you. BAR-1 asked if I was and I did say yes but I didn't get a email back to confirm he recieved my reply so I'll reiterate here my plans for 2006.

Note that I'll be volenteering again at A-kon so you'll find me at Registration, probably a register or badge assembler over at the Non-preregistered table.

(Let me know what I should bring besides my own stuff, like, oh, I dunno... 100' of extension cord, duct tape, DVD player, LCD monitor, or just blinky lights to get people to come over to the WLP table) *^^*
Morphy
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:30 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby GreatDragon AD » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:34 pm

Well, got some news. I decided to go to A-Kon after all with my brother and probably a friend of miens from work. We'll buy our Pre-Reg as soon as possible. Anyone have a room and need some roomies or like to room with us?
PUERTORICAN POWER!!!
...'nuff said
GreatDragon AD
Sweater stretching

Hmmmm....

Postby Very_Zenn » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:57 pm

A-kon eh...

June you say...

Hmmm...
Very_Zenn
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:06 pm

AnimeFEST might not be on the list; I've been presented the possibility of appearing at a gaming convention in Denver, Colorado on the same weekend, working a table for two friends in addition to WLP's stuff.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:40 pm

Apparently UshiCon is now out fo the question, whether you liked it or not, Kris...

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:21 pm

Since UshiCon was last month, was limited to prereg, and had done not so well for me in the past, it wasn't really on my list.

In fact, every Austin convention I've shown at to date has been a disappointment.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:51 pm

No, I mean Visit the Ushi website. It's over! They've decided to close doors, for now at least.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

A-KON and the wage slave...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Mon May 15, 2006 8:51 pm

I will be looking forward to A-KON with much anticipation (and a little trepidation...darn neophytes... :x ) iI am bringing Sevral local otaku to A-KON this year hopefully the will behave (Thank the gods they are all 18 and up... :mrgreen: ) I will be attending the W.L.P. party again this year , and chances are ... I will cos-play as Dan Hibiki again...heh.
if anyone can think of somthing I need to bring please inform me NOW! at least now I can get at least 1 hour off from work to prepare something before I'm shoved face-first back into the labor pit...(its not nice in there..."SNIFF" :cry: ) I will try to bring anything requested (WITHIN REASON FANBOIZ AND FANGRRLLZZ ) If i dont show it means that someone at "*OME_DP*T" (fill in the letters...it"s fun! :wink: )screwed up majorly and is probably subject to the worst possable treatment one can endure from a very depraved small house-cat...(Seriosly let me know what you need! :D )
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Sat May 20, 2006 10:27 pm

A-kon was a really close call but apparently I will be able to make it. June seems to be "Let's all get Surgery Month!" at my office. Lucky me! I'll be sure to harrass you guys!
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue May 23, 2006 7:46 am

Okay, chances are, I may chop off all my long hair.

I was intent on doing this anyways, to donate to Locks of Love.

It's also apparent that I wont have my Syndrome cosplay ready anytime soon, but in the meantime...

I may try dressing as Wash from the show Firefly. All I'd need is a green flightsuit... I already have hawaiian shirts & dino toys aplenty....

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Queen of Night » Thu May 25, 2006 3:49 pm

Whatever floats babe!
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu May 25, 2006 5:48 pm

I look at the pic and think, "Are they already casting for a remake of the M*A*S*H movie?"
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

re wash

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Thu May 25, 2006 8:15 pm

Thank god somebody liked firefly other than me and my friends I was begining to think nobody remembered that great show... anyway if bar-1 cuts his hair I guess that means I'm next... :shock:
Last edited by Wizard_of_odd on Thu May 25, 2006 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Thu May 25, 2006 10:27 pm

Kris that was just cold babe!

But I'm all for donating hair! So appluase for you even considering it!
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

WARNING!

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri May 26, 2006 1:24 am

This is a little off-topic but it needs to be read by all who plan on attending A-KON . I unfortunatly know on good standing that "Man-Kasumi" will be making a return to the con. ( sadly I know because he is my friend and...shudder...future roomate... :shock: ) to all whom wish to keep any sanity , look away lest any coherent thought be torn asunder...you have been mercifuly warned! :shock:
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Re: re wash

Postby The Warlock » Mon May 29, 2006 7:40 pm

The Warlock
Just getting started

"sob"...I'm so happy...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Mon May 29, 2006 8:02 pm

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon May 29, 2006 8:25 pm

I regard Firefly as a bad Blake's 7 remake.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

slightly emmbarrased... but i concur...

Postby Guest » Tue May 30, 2006 12:30 am

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue May 30, 2006 5:13 pm

'Capt neversang about Blake's 7.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

reason for song...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue May 30, 2006 6:37 pm

Luke probably hasn't gotten around to writing that song yet...but i think it would be intresting to say the least :twisted:
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby GreatDragon AD » Wed May 31, 2006 11:27 pm

One Week!
PUERTORICAN POWER!!!
...'nuff said
GreatDragon AD
Sweater stretching

Next

Return to Convention Appearances