[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - A-Kon Party Video Play List

A-Kon Party Video Play List

Where are we going? Where should we go? Yes, that's right, tell us where to go.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:16 pm

Well, I burned the WLP Party Mix Mark 3....

Dr. Tran, Heino, hi-res Rejected, SNL skits, Monty Python, A bit of Banlieu & more... ALOT more... commercial breaks... or commercials that will break you, and Corn PONE! unbeleivable amounts of Corn Pone!

(mainly I made this so we wouldn't have to swap in and out tapes like last year for all the MST3K shorts & WWII cartoons)

And Morphy, you might want to PM me with your cell # and your arrival times... me & kris are trying to compile an itinerary.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Re: regarding hard-drive

Postby Morphy » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:21 pm

Morphy
Button popping

eh..let's not chance it...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:43 pm

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Re: eh..let's not chance it...

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:09 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

same goes here...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:30 pm

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Re: eh..let's not chance it...

Postby tyrant » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:31 pm

tyrant
Overwatch

thanks a ton buddy ...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:43 pm

Last edited by Wizard_of_odd on Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:47 pm

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Morphy » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:55 pm

I know what I'm bringing... macro pixie stixs.

I won't be held responsible for anyone making a caffeen/sugar highball outta them and a Ballz... although it might help wake people up at the Dead Dog parties.
Morphy
Button popping

Postby tyrant » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:56 pm

speaking of highballs.....i'ma bartender and i am making an order with one of my liquor reps. any requests?
tyrant
Overwatch

Yaoi...why me...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:05 pm

I turn the wrong corner just to be "man-handled" by the "yaoi-fairie" and friends :shock: ... and now I have to live with the title of "yaoi-boy" from now on... :cry: makes a guy wanna stout drink ( maybe some moonshine? ) :wink: i dunno maybe some sake for me to drown my humiliation in..eh, tyrant?
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:21 pm

Re: booze: WLP does not provide booze for the party. We're strictly BYOB for two reasons. First, I don't drink (swore it off at age eight, not without ample experience of hangovers); second, booze at a party raises the carding age from 18 to 21.

Booze for the WLP party should be limited to what you can carry without aid of basket, wheelbarrow, gurkhas, rickshaw, litter, chemin-de-fer, hijacked housekeeping cart, etc. etc. etc. No complicated bar, no open "mystery booze" punch bowl. Keep a VERY tight rein on the booze you do bring, because if someone underage gets a drink and security gets wind of it- and a couple of party regulars are also regular security volunteers- not only will YOU get bounced out of the hotel and the con, SO WILL WE.

and if that happens, I will be very, very pissed off.

What you do at -your- party, if you have one, is entirely up to you.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

not gonna harbor any drunk minors.

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:40 pm

I think we all know what he means and can relate. ( that and the last thing I wanna see is Kris P.O.'ed ...I have a feeling he could swing a mean baseball bat... :shock: ) people for the love of all that's holy (and quite a few of the things that are not... :twisted: ) listen to Kris on this PLEASE! I dont want any drunk minors or any minors viewing any pron. :x and for the love of gods please follow the rules...if I get booted for anyone else I'm gonnah snap :twisted: and trust me NOBODY , wants that .
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:01 pm

I'm not exaggerating about the "only what you can carry in your hand, your arms are not your hand, a basket is not your hand, a tractor trailer is not your hand..." thing. At a party I once attended (live-action nerf-combat gamers), two guys decided to have a drinking duel- one shot of each bottle at the party. Counting the wine cooler and the honey mead, that was over thirty bottles.

One passed out briefly, the other brought every bit of it back up in the backyard five minutes after consumption... but since they got down 33 shots, it was declared a draw.

Not, in my opinion, a highlight of party-going history.

Besides, if you pass out drunk you'll miss the vids.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby tyrant » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:12 pm

i wasn't planning on bringing a portable bar. i was just curious if anyone had any prefference on the like since i try not to drink to much and wiz and i have both sworn off tequila. had no intention of getting plastered(like last year) and as for minors, yeah that is a given. i have a nice collection of fake id's.
tyrant
Overwatch

no jokes this time

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:29 pm

Tyrant isnt kidding here we both know full well what happens when minors drink ( never pretty thats for sure! ) and as for getting hammered just dont... , a light buzz is good , drinking yourself into oblivion...BAD!!! ( and to be frank tequilla is my enemy because of the infamous " 3-month bender" I had 3 months ,3 scars ,and about $3,000 of my life that I can't account for or even remember... ) the moral of this story is too much of anything will kill you.
Truth be told I do my best MST'ing stone cold sober. :D
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Max Headroom

Postby Morphy » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:04 pm

Thought just occurred... maximum room occupancy.

I've no experience with the size of the suite Kris managed to get but I'm sure it's bigger than the quad from last year. If it's really needed, I can toss in a 7" LCD monitor to double (well, more like 1.3 times) the viewing capacity?

...I seem to recall a fairly large room WLP had about two (three?) years ago. If that was a suite then I'll forego the extra monitor since that room was huge. Tho, it was kinda cozy in a packed-like-sardines way.
Morphy
Button popping

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:39 pm

One vid is plenty, Morphy, and it'll be crowded no matter what.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:24 pm

Alchohol preferences of my own would happen to be... whatever I've not paid for. I'm familiar with Chaucers, but just about anything that goes down easy works. But yeah, one bottle of something and some cups would be enough. This isn't and Elven Toast. You'd have to come up to MI for that...
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:31 pm

Well, about to take a Tylenol PM-powered crash to sleep up for a very long day tomorrow. Unless someone in our room pays for the $10/day Interconnect, I'll see you Monday night.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Morphy » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:44 am

Heck, I'll pay that if no one else does. If only to have wi-fi (it's a, b, and g, but not n) access down in the lobby/convention areas (it's keyed to rooms, much like room service and putting the reseraunt food to a room number).

I ask that anyone else with their laptop to turn off the pass-through internet access function so a zillion other people don't "share" the connection to the point it becomes hopelessly overloaded/useless.
Morphy
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:31 pm

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

a pledge gladly taken...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:44 pm

I think I speak for the group when I say we where all united that moment in time. :D
all and all I think the pledge was a glorious moment to be a pervert! :D
and i think I speak for every one when I said , AHMEN !
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Morphy » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:15 pm

Augh! I'm hidden behind the guy wearing a bandana. :D
Morphy
Button popping

Postby Akidio » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:56 am

i know this is really late to be posting about a-kon.
i'm not sure if anyone of you guys remember me (the guy in the black at the very end of the pledge) who got that kick ass ninja picture anyways..... i'd just like to say you guys are awesome
Akidio
Just getting started

PreviousNext

Return to Convention Appearances