[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - A-Kon Party Video Play List

A-Kon Party Video Play List

Where are we going? Where should we go? Yes, that's right, tell us where to go.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

no worries

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:22 am

akido , it's never too late to post on past glories , besides some of us are palnning on this year's A-Kon... :twisted:

Right now I'm thinking of what I can do to make this year's con and party a little easyer for everyone at wlp , and all atendees.

That , and I'm bashing my head against the wall trying to think of "second tier" costumes ( Peter being my "tier one" costume , if everything goes right )
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:17 am

And it's never too late to start planning the new... ( thumb's feeling a bit better... thankyou Motrin!) Well, we've got a few ideas for straight movies to show- I just with that AMV Hell 4 would be out already.

A coule DVDs I have and like, and might make good party-filler...

The Kentucky Fried Movie- already sketch comedy, precursory of SNL, in the 70s.. anything went as a joke... and I mean ANYTHING...

Reefer Madness.. no.. not the 1930's 'scare' film.. I'm talking about The MUSICAL! Dammit.. I've been singing along to this one for a while now... oddly enough, neither me nor Kris do drugs, but I do enjoy my drug humor....

I'm currently looking for sketches, musical videos, AMV-hell-styled bits, and hopefully I can get a copy of This is the Otakudom as well..
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:53 am

Also, for the hentai side of things after midnight, I've got a couple of things added to the WLP-Approved Hentai list... plus one video which, although not quite WLP-Approved, should be shown for the lameness of its American production.

I refer to "Immorality," the anime adaptation of the Azuki Kurenai manga "Immoral Equation." The anime itself isn't that bad production-wise- and if it weren't for the guys dying from sex with the main character, it'd probably be WLP-approved. What's bad is that the American release is from Hustler Video, and it says "Larry Flynt Proudly Presents" on the cover...

... but not only is there no dub at all, no features, not even trailers for other stuff, but the subtitles are frequently misspelled or typo'd.

Anyway, there's a bunch of stuff on the list to see.

In the meantime, I have to find a Dallas-area bakery that'll do big-boob cakes...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

sufffering on disc

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:43 pm

Why immorality? , that one caused my brain to burn in a few spots... :? :lol:

Kris isn't kidding here ,don't go out and watch it , save it for the party , the sheer lack of talent here has to be seen to be (dis)believed... :shock:

I will probably bring along a disc of the "safer" amv hells ( after seeing it for the 4 time I now thoroughly veto amv hell 0 ( and the price i paid was not being able to listen to h*me dep*t "muzak" without either laughing , or wanting to cry... :shock: )

as for the cakes , well i wouldn't know where to start looking , as i visit dallas about (maybe) twice a year , and half of the time , I am working.
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Sat May 05, 2007 9:13 pm

Speaking of the annual WLP party, who's all showing up this year? I know myself, Tyrant, Wiz, Kris and Ben are on the list and I'm pretty sure K-mack is in attendance but anyone else going to be there?
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Akidio » Wed May 23, 2007 10:43 pm

Akidio
Just getting started

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu May 24, 2007 6:56 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Morphy » Fri May 25, 2007 10:16 pm

Morphy
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat May 26, 2007 8:26 pm

yes... (watching Star Wars, ep II and laughing @$$ off) Riff Trax may definitely be on said playlist.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Yurie » Sat May 26, 2007 11:26 pm

Riff Trax?
Yurie
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat May 26, 2007 11:36 pm

Explained in the "2007 AKon Room Party" thread.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Previous

Return to Convention Appearances