[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - I can't access any of the PDF comics I bought from the store

I can't access any of the PDF comics I bought from the store

What are we selling? What should we be selling?

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

I can't access any of the PDF comics I bought from the store

Postby Bleech » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Yesterday I bought three comics from the store, but none of the username or password combinations actually work. Also, they don't let me try again, just locking me out after one try.
Bleech
Feeling strange

Re: I can't access any of the PDF comics I bought from the s

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:24 pm

OK, I'll check on them; just a moment.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:33 pm

I've tested the links and the usernames and passwords, and they all work. I've checked the site, and everything is as it should be.

All I can suggest is that you reboot your computer and try again. Please note that the usernames and passwords must be used together, are entered in the correct blank, and only work for the particular file they're provided for.

What browser are you using to access the files?
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Bleech » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:52 am

Mozilla firefox. I'll try with Chrome and Internet explorer
Bleech
Feeling strange

Postby Bleech » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:11 am

Bleech
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:47 am

OK, I can't reproduce the problem here- I'll have to try on the road this weekend.

I've emailed you a new set of URLs. If they don't work we'll try email.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Bleech » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:32 pm

Yeah, nothing. Same error.
Bleech
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:52 pm

OK, I'm trying to send by email now.

I've double-checked the traffic logs, and other people have ordered and downloaded these files this month with no trouble whatever. I don't know why you're being singled out except possibly for the fact that you're in Australia; it's possible my web host think you're a spambot, or that your government just doesn't want you looking at naughty cartoons.

In any case, I'll experiment with a few things over the weekend while I'm in College Station.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:53 pm

That'd fit. Bleech's government doesn't want him playing videogames, either. ;P
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Bleech » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Well, I got the stuff fine by email, so I'm guessing the client thinks I'm a spambot.
Bleech
Feeling strange

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Let us know what you think in the item threads!
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:35 pm

OK, I was able to log in successfully here in College Station, and when I put in false username/passwords, I was able to try again with no trouble. So far as I can tell, the problem's on your end, sorry. I will see if I can get automatic downloads on order to work in a secure fashion on the online store, though.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Merchandise