[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Alternative payment methods

Alternative payment methods

Ask us anything except where your order is...

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Alternative payment methods

Postby Hammer » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:16 am

I was looking at the WLP store today and thinking about signing up to nab 2 items I really wanted but when I went to read the privacy statement it seemed to be non-existent, and nothing personal but I just can't really bring myself to submit personal information unless I see a privacy statement. So I wanted to ask about alternative ways to purchase items and mabey links to them. Sorry to be a stick-in-the-mud. Also I'm going to try to contact you Kris to get access to the adult section so I apologize if in the process I send you multiple emails or something.
Life is a role of the dice, I'm praying for a natural 20.
Hammer
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:40 pm

OK, I've fixed the privacy statement, contact information, and a couple other things. Incidentally, in addition to Mastercard, Visa and soon Discover Card, we accept checks and money orders, and those options are listed when the time comes to select payment.

Also, for future reference, it really helps when requesting adult access if you tell me what your board nickname is in the email...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to Dumb Questions