[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - the most random question

the most random question

Ask us anything except where your order is...

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Postby MrPaladino » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:06 am

MrPaladino
Button popping

Postby cawsking555 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:44 am

Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:19 am

more comics from the web that are dead or undead

http://dungeond.com/
http://dungeond.com/2005/08/23/08232005/
Dungeons & Denizens is a webcomic by John Yakimow (art) and Graveyard Greg (writing). It was hosted on Webcomics Nation then moved to Keenspot on April 2, 2006 but finally went freelance on July 1, 2010. The strip follows the lives of those that work/live in a RPG dungeon, such as Min, the tech support minotaur, Gazdar, the orcish custodian, Litchvell, the undead manager, Zerelda, a gorgon, and Skully, a local skeleton.

http://www.straysonline.com/comic/01.htm
http://www.straysonline.com/index.htm
Meela is a young, orphaned lupian (a race of people with wolf-like features) who is struggling to survive on her own. A chance encounter on less than pleasant terms teams her up with Feral, another lupian who happens to be a mute as well as one of the best mercenaries in the land, and who is not quite so welcoming of her forced company as she would like to believe. Fun, danger and plenty of humorous situations follow the two on their wayward adventures, however the seemingly peaceful world they reside in is not quite the paradise that its reputation makes it out to be. When a taboo topic and a dark secret collide, it may unravel their already tattered lives and force each of them to face the reality of the truth, requiring each to make decisions that could alter their lives forever.

http://www.collectedcurios.com/sequentialart.php?s=1

this is for bar laff at the drawers jokes

and a dead one

http://undertow.dreamshards.org/0/u0_1.html
http://undertow.dreamshards.org/4/u4_44.html
About Undertow
Let's see....I started this project many, many years ago (around 1999 or 2000!). It began as something to keep my mind occupied during high school, and I thought it would be fun to try doing a comic, plus it'd challenge my drawing skills (which, at the time, were pretty awful XD I'm sorry to say that this is evident in the early pages!) Of course, I had no idea what I was doing. I'd never attempted to write anything beyond schoolwork, and what's worse, I didn't even READ comics. I think 1999 was the year I got into anime and manga, so the idea came from there, but still...I was clueless.
Undertow kept me messing with Photoshop for years, though I was always too busy with other stuff to maintain a regular update schedule. It got much worse when I went off to animation school; I had precious little time and creative energy to devote to my comic, and my lack of updating earned me an embarrassing amount of pleading fanmail.
The comic was never far from my mind, though, and I couldn't abandon it. The only upside to the absence of updates was that I learned to draw better in the meantime! ^_^; My storytelling got better too, I think, and I read some comics, which taught me a fair amount about the art of making one.
Now, the comic's being done in full color and I can actually draw what I'm trying to draw (most of the time XD). I'm finally happy with it when I look at it...and even better, I've got time for it! My goals for it in the future (aside from getting to the end of it) include merchandise, and possible publication. ^_^
Migi! Yame nasai! Sore wa oroka da. Hijō ni oroka na tashika ni! Chotto ii aidea toshite, ima anata ga tada oroka na ensō; kuria OUT o, LOT pōrando no anata no iru ofu kaishi!
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:05 pm

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:44 am

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:04 pm

http://www.springiette.net/strips/The_Beginning
http://www.springiette.net
Q: How come Chop has all those bandages on her arms?
A: What Chop wears is her own version of sarashi. Sarashi (?) are bleached cotton strips, originally used in the Edo period in Japan as underwear (to protect your torso! and female used it as bras). Chop's Ninja School (why is she Ninja and not Kunoichi is another story!) had a tradition of wearing sarashi in their bodies, and Chop had to follow..... in her own way.

Q: How does CCND eat through the mouth-cover-scarf-thingy?
A: Chop has the ability to bend the space-time continuum, and can create a black hole at will to allow the food go through a wormhole directly to her mouth.

Q: Is "SabbiMom" really Sally B's mom?
A: Yes, yes she is. Sally B's mom actively follows the comic and does post comments every once in awhile. We love her very much despite her tendency to reveal or confirm embarrassing facts.

Potato chips ninja
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:49 pm

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:37 am

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:54 am

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:39 pm

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:43 am

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:33 pm

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:37 am

even more insanity
peels roll for sanity
got a 1
crap

http://www.collectedcurios.com/sequentialart.php?s=1
is is from my friend jollyjack
see cute cat girls and inflating boos-ems
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:34 am

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:49 am

ha ahhahaah
bugs bunny was her

http://insanesoft.org/fanfyria/
http://insanesoft.org/fanfyria/?webcomic_post=chapter-i
if you ever wanted to get rid of your school teacher by dropping a anvil on him this is for you
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:14 am

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:34 am

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:47 pm

http://www.drowtales.com/~daydream/index.php
links to drows
adding on to the maddness

http://www.dumbingofage.com/2010/comic/ ... -day/home/
drunk girls and why its better not to be one

http://whatsshakincomic.com/
fire magies attack

http://voodoowalrus.com/?p=1146
i want one undead fish plees
http://thelounge.keenspot.com/
you all shall bow down to the butt
cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:27 am

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:34 am

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:49 am

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:32 am

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Thu May 05, 2011 12:35 am

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Sat May 14, 2011 11:55 pm

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

Postby cawsking555 » Fri May 20, 2011 6:46 pm

cawsking555
Mountain climbing

PreviousNext

Return to Dumb Questions