[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - So..... where would you go if you were suddenly homeless?

So..... where would you go if you were suddenly homeless?

Ask us anything except where your order is...

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

So..... where would you go if you were suddenly homeless?

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Hey all,
So Ive been living with an old freind from school and his gf, we've switched apts and ive been job hunting for 4 months.

his girl recently had a sexfest with this other chick online, and convince them both that she needed to move in.

So now he tells me gtfo, one week.

I have no savings left as Ive been paying rent, and no car.
Ive checked the local shelters and they dont accept females that arent a: abuse cases, or b: knocked up
so... i cant get help unless I couldnt shut my mouth or my legs, or I have a dick, gee Florida, thats nice of you.... I cant even get unemployment or food stamps cause I dont have a kid!
so I can basically take amtrak anywhere i want though, roomie at least is gonna do that for me.

So where do you suggest?
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

screw double damn, my cups are fuckers
Never say never it likes to bite you in the ass
Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Re: So..... where would you go if you were suddenly homeless

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:56 am

got temporary place. :/ but I think I should keep looking too, dude isnt the brightest and there are things going on here......>.> *shrugs* but I gots a place to sleep at least
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Postby Ganthan » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Glad to hear that.

Things? What kinds of things? Covering-Your-Ears-At-Night kind of things or Should-Avoid-The-Place-Around-4:20 kind of things?
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:13 am

avoid around 4:20, and if police show up, tell them my glasses are broken and i dont know whats going on cause im blind >.>
sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me

Paka Ruri Kaila
Bodice ripping

Return to Dumb Questions