[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - That weird nob's art

That weird nob's art

Show off your art and stories here- but keep it out of the gutter!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

That weird nob's art

Postby Red Silver » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:58 pm

Not that it's good or anything, but here is something to prove I'm not a bot

http://img466.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... der8gn.jpg
Red Silver
Just getting started

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:13 pm

OK, you're not a bot.

By the way, very nice piece, that one!
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: That weird nob's art

Postby wbd » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:39 pm

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby CK01 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:42 am

CK01
Mountain climbing

Still a nob submitting stuff

Postby Red Silver » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:38 am

Thanks guys. Because of the nice welcome, here is some of my original characters.

This is Bunny Girl, the fear of the night... okay, she is a hero, but doesn't really strike fear into anyone. She is a genius in hiding, meaning, she doesn't show her true colors when is around her parents or her friends at school, but as Bunny Girl. Her gadgets include the anti-gravity generator, shocker punch gloves and her holo-muscle simulator. She has some other gadgets, but she doesn't used them much, because they are a little extreme or even dangerous, like the simulator black hole that infuse her with power.

Just a T-shirt design I did. People seem to like the Monkey girl at the bottom, so she is in the back of the T-shirt and larger.

A character based on Project-Ako. But her inhibitors not only makes her strength lower, but make her tired. She is lazy, but that's her own fault.

Just a test on a page with the girl I showed before. But I think I need to resting some things. A friend helped me on this page and gave some advice about it. The thick lines and backgrounds is from him.

Got a little bored and was thinking of Valentin's day. So I drew a cupid with a sniper riffle.

The male guy is my furry avatar called and the big girl is called Sara. She follow Vincent around, hoping he'll figure out her feelings for him, but he think she is teasing him.
Here he got some tickets for Might Of Maidens, a contest created from Doc Wolph. He wants to show them of to someone, while teasing them about it and lets Sara take a look at the tickets. But she has some other things in mind.
This page is a few years old and never did more then this one page.

Red Silver
Just getting started

Postby Queen of Night » Wed May 31, 2006 9:48 pm

It's a ton better than what I can do!
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Dvandom » Wed May 31, 2006 9:57 pm

Is that first pic supposed to be of Stellar or of Rampage (DC character, also muscled lady with mohawk, and the bits of armor tatters around the collar are a Rampage thing)?

---Dave
Dvandom
Huge tracts o'land

Return to Creativity R We