[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Castle Night Wolf

Castle Night Wolf

Show off your art and stories here- but keep it out of the gutter!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Castle Night Wolf

Postby JJ » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:29 pm

This is only the first part, more to come. I want to add that this was originally an animated movie that was my senior project when I was in high school, never finished it and b/s my way to pass high school, so enjoy this story.

Prologue: There has been a question asked for thousands and thousands of years. That single question is why do people kill? There are some answers that people came up with. They think people kill because of war, to feel the rush of killing someone, just for the fun of it, or because of insanity. But these answers do not apply to me. When the death of my family happen it was my fault and mine alone. –Veria of the Sandrunner Tribe

Castle Night Wolf:

Nightmares and Murder

By JJ

Part 1 of 7

As the moon shines on the land of Kilmarty, as a small army of wolves run through a dark forest, they’re follow a very fast moving gecko. A trail of blood made tracking the gecko easier. A small cabin on fire gave too much attraction on the whereabouts of the gecko. The small army stopped and searched the area around the burning cabin. Ten wolves from the small army turned around and headed off in a different direction, as the rest of the wolves followed the blood trail.

The ten wolves ran out of the dark forest through a meadow, towards a black castle on a hill. Standing on a balcony was 6’0” black panther, watching the ten wolves come towards the castle’s gates. The heavy gates open, as the panther disappeared from the balcony. The wolves run through the market place of the castle. As the wolves reached the main castle, giant doors swing open. The wolves run throw the main hall towards the throne room. As they enter the throne room the black panther enters the room and puts his crown on. Everybody in the throne room bows before him as he sits down onto his throne. One of the ten wolves looked at the panther, “My highness, we have the enemy cornered and waiting for your command to kill.” The panther smiles evilly, “Kill him and bring his head back to me.” The wolf stands up, “Yes, your highness.” The rest of the wolves stand up and turn around, before they took off. The panther stands up, “And let your killing be a quick one.” The wolves nod their heads and start to run out of the castle.

After leaving the main castle’s gate, they picked up speed. It doesn’t take them long to catch up with the rest of the wolves in the forest. They stopped at a river, when they lost the scent of the gecko and the blood trail. As they searched the surrounding area near the river, the male gecko stopped at a waterfall. His sword and shield lay next to him, as he sits and lets the heavy water from the waterfall hit his body. Flashbacks to an old war run through his head, he clenched his hands and screamed. The wolves heard the scream, and ran towards the direction of the scream. When they reached the waterfall they found a wedding ring.

Running at his top speed as tears ran down his face, was Veria, the wanted gecko. As he approached a small village, he started to slow down. He walks through the large crowd as images of a blue flag with a wolf is replaced by a black flag with a demon wolf on it. Veria shakes his head and sees a small inn ahead of him. He goes towards it and walks in, the manger of the inn looks at him, “How many nights, sir?” Veria takes out a leather bag, “One night.” Veria gives the money to the manger of the inn. The manger gives him a key to a room, “Enjoy your stay, sir.” Veria looks at the number on the key and walks away from the manger of the inn.

Veria reaches the room that was assigned to him. He opens the door and throws his sword and shield onto a near by chair. He sits on the edge of the bed and stares at the door. Veria sighs and starts to think, as visions of an old battle flash through his mind. He shakes as images of a black panther with red eyes goes through his mind. His breathing starts to get heavy as a memory of a blue flag with a golden wolf is replaced with a black flag with a red demon wolf. Veria whispers to himself, “Curse you king of the panthers and wolves.”

The small army of wolves reached the small village at night. One holding a torch was commanded to set fire to the village. As the villagers fled their houses, each last one of them was killed. Watching the wolves from a hilltop was Veria, he saw children die as they tried to run away from the army of wolves. Veria’s tail started to glow, as rage came over him. He withdrew his sword and shield, as he saw the army of wolves corner a pregnant women. A female voice echoes in Veria’s head, “My love, you’re going to be a father.” Veria clenched his sword and shield, he yelled with pain and anger.

The army of wolves looked up and saw Veria come at them. He was like a bolt of lighting; he cut through half of the army of wolves. He stops in front of the woman, “Run, get out of here.” The woman nods her head and ran from the fight. Veria swung his sword around, “Monsters, all of you!” Veria violently charged at the rest of the wolves, cutting them down to nothing. The wolves tried to fight back, but Veria’s anger over-powered all of them. One surviving member of the wolven army looks at Veria with fear. Veria picks him up, “Tell me, tell me what happen to my family?” The survivor laughed evilly, “Shobeck gave you power and courage to kill your so called family. His darkness and evilness will spread, and there’s nothing…” Before the survivor said another word, Veria stabbed him and threw him on the ground. Veria turned away from the dead wolf and walked out of the burning village.

As dawn broke on a new day, Veria stands out on the edge of Casa De Franco. A big market place made him forget his past and pain. He enters the big market, the noise of crowd and the bargaining of merchants to customers, fills his head. At a small table near the center of Village De Franco, was an old bobcat with a crystal ball. His hood and wizard hat hid his eyes from people’s sight.

He was giving a fortune to a vixen, “I see danger, and unhappiness. I see that you will get hurt.” The vixen gets excited, “And?” The old bobcat holds out his paw, “That’s all; my powers are getting weak, unless you pay me ten more gold coins.” The vixen get offended and slaps him, “You’re such a fake.” The vixen walks away from the table as Veria got close to him.

When he got close to the table, there was a loud noise and the vixen screams in pain. The old bobcat shakes his head, “Told you, that you’re going to get hurt.” Veria hears him and looks at him with shock. The old bobcat looks at Veria, “What? Are you lost?” Veria shakes his head, “No.” The old bobcat sees the sword on Veria’s back, “A swordsman,” he raised an eyebrow, “Aye?” Veria crossed his arms, “Aye, swordsman. A fake fortune teller, aye?” Ganja stands up, “I’m no fake…Wait a minute I am.” He laughed to himself and this worries Veria, “Anyway, I’m the great and almost all powerful, Wised, no. Wisery, no. Male which, I mean witch.”

Veria put his head in his hand, “You mean wizard.” Ganja laughs, “Yeah that’s what I mean.” Veria shakes his head in shame. Ganja gets offended, “Let’s see you, pushing one hundred and seven, and remember simple things, like the word wizard, swordsmen.” Veria didn’t answer his comment. Ganja straightens out his robe, “That’s what I thought.”

Veria sighs and shakes his head, “Changing the subject, can you tell me if you know the assassin named, Pyron?” Ganja turns pale as fear ran over him, “Py-Py-Pyron! He’s dangerous, you don't want to ask him for anything.” Veria looks at Ganja, “That’s why I have to talk to him.” Ganja started to get his normal skin colors back, “Why is that?” Veria sighed, “He was my friend before he start to kill for hire.” Ganja steps back, “Then, I must go.” Ganja throws down something and disappears into thin air.

Veria starts to walk from the table where Ganja sat. Veria walks down the market’s street not knowing where he was going. All he cared about was finding Pyron. A voice from out of nowhere, “Stop right their, Pyron!” Veria turns around and sees Pyron, a 5’7” Hawk, with blue eyes, black hair, wearing a off white shirt and brown pants, being chased by Sir Joseph Husk, a 5’9” Alaskan Husky, wearing a full knight suit of armor. Joseph screamed at Pyron, “You must pay for your half of your meal!”

Pyron sticks out his tongue, “Never!” Joseph jumps into the air and knocks Pyron on to Veria. Joseph didn’t see the 5’4” gecko standing in their way. Veria and Pyron hit the ground, as Joseph picks himself up and goes to Pyron and Veria. Joseph lifts Pyron off of Veria, “Are you ok, sir?” Veria gets to his feet and dusts himself off, “No, I’m not ok. You to…” He stops himself as he realized Pyron was standing in front of him, “Pyron?” Pyron looks at him, “Ve-Ve-Veria?” Veria walks over to Pyron and punches him, “That’s for telling me that you were going to Castle Grey Hawk.” Pyron rubs his face, “I deserve that, even though I got lost.”

Veria turned his back to Pyron. Pyron shook off the effect of Veria’s punch and rubbed the back of his head. Joseph looked at Pyron, “Pyron, would you tell me who this man is.” Pyron chuckled, “This is Veria, my old friend from my childhood, Sir Joseph.” Joseph crossed his arms, “Hmmm…Looks like I’m not the only one that had trouble with you.” Veria looks off in the distance, “You should have met him, when he was five years old.” Pryon got offended, “What is that supposed to mean?” Veria didn’t answer him and looks up at the sky. Joseph put his head in his paw and sighs, “Changing the subject, Pyron, the money.” Pyron looks at him, “What?” Joseph put his paw out, “You owe me twenty gold coins.” Pyron curses in an unknown language, “Here.” Pyron gives Joseph a bag of gold coins, “Happy, now?” Joseph puts the bag of coins away, “No, because you’re always doing this.”

Pyron turns his attention back to Veria, “So, why are you in my neck of the woods?” Veria looks back at him, “Long story, but I’ll make it short. I need you to help me to bring Castle Night Wolf down.” Pyron got terrified, “Not that place again.” Joseph raised an eye brow, “What’s Castle Night Wolf have to do with you being here?” Veria turns to Joseph, “I’m here to get the help of Pyron to bring down the most unbeatable castle in the world, ruled by a king named Shobeck, and his queen, Kate “Silverstar” Shobeck. Pryon and me used to be soldiers for King Philip the fifth, when we were the age of nineteen. Pyron made it to the king’s layer, while I got injured, just getting to that place. Anyway, Pyron lead fifty brave men in; and he was the only one who came out. The attack was a failure, Pyron and I swore to never return to that evil castle.” Joseph looks at Pyron, “Why didn’t you tell me that you where in the old war of Castle Night Wolf?” Pyron shrugged his shoulders, “Doesn’t matter anymore, I became an assassin after that day when Veria went on his own path and left me to decide my fate. I’m soldier of the old war, but I don’t dare say it or bring it up. It’s apart of my past, that I try to forget.” Joseph thinks for a moment, “I see, so, Veria, why are you going back, if you swore to never go back.” Veria looks at the ground, “Because that bastard, Shobeck, killed my family.”

Pyron fell to his knees, “No, not Mayia.” Veria began to tear up, “I’m afraid so, but there’s more.” Pyron looks at Veria, “What else is there?” Veria looked away from Pyron, “He used his powers to control me and used me to kill them.” Pyron grabbed a hold of Veria, “You killed my sister!?!” Veria pushed Pyron away from him, “Shobeck had control of me. All I remember was running through a forest and getting attacked. I killed of f the leader and I asked a weak survivor, what I was doing there. He told me that I killed my pregnant wife with the powers that was granted to me by King Shobeck. Then I killed him.” Pyron withdraws his Japanese Katanas and got into his fighting stance, “By the end of my blades, you will pay for my sister’s death.” Veria really trying to convince him, “It wasn’t my fault, Pyron. I was under Shobeck’s control.” Pyron didn’t believe a word Veria said, “Likely story, Veria. But I don’t believe you. Now defend yourself.”

Before Pyron could even move, Joseph withdrew his sword and blocks Pyron, “I cannot allow you to kill your friend, Pyron. You have to go through me first.” He thought this might keep Pyron from killing his friend. Pyron puts his katanas down for a moment, “Then you must die with him.” Joseph was surprised to hear what Pyron said. With his shorter katana, he quickly striked Joseph on his right side. Joseph fell on one knee and clenches his right side. The blades of Pyron’s katanas where made to cut right throw armor. Veria steps in front of Joseph and charges at Pyron. Pyron clench both of his katanas, as he waited for Veria to get closer.

Just then a voice yelled, “Toad!” A yellow light flew by Veria and hits Pyron in his chest, turning him into a swamp toad. Pyron’s katanas hit the ground. Pyron looked very pissed off, “Ribbit.” Veria stops and turns around. He saw Ganja standing there with his index figure pointing at Pyron. Ganja laughs, “Hey, my spell worked right for the first time in hundred years.” Veria has a disbelief look on his face, “But…Didn’t you…I thought…Never mind, I’m confused, now.” Ganja pulls his finger back, “Let’s just say, that I followed you. I knew Pyron might be out of your league.” Veria puts his sword back in its sheath, which is on his back. Joseph also puts his sword into its sheath. Ganja looked at Joseph’s injury, “You should get that injury looked at.” Joseph gets to his feet, “Thanks for the advice.” Ganja opened his hands, “Here, I’ll heal you.”

Ganja hands started to glow blue and yellow, while the injury started to heal. He close his hands, “There, you’re healed.” Joseph checked his right side, “Thanks.” Veria looks at Pyron, “You should turn him back, even if he is a pain.” Ganja nodded his head, “Normal!” A white light flies out of his two left fingers and hits Pyron, making him into a stone. Ganja looked at Pyron, “Oops.” Joseph laughed as Veria picked up Pyron. Veria studies the rock; “I like him better this way.” Joseph fell to his knees in laughter, “I do too.” Ganja rubs his chin, “Hmmm…I know.” Ganja points two right fingers at Pyron, as Veria puts him on the ground, “Stone!” Pyron turns back to normal, “Finally back to myself, again.”

Joseph’s husky ears shot up as noise came from behind the bush. Joseph grabbed the hilt of his sword, “There’s someone out there.” Ganja put his hands into the sleeves of his rob, “Who ever it is, they smell familiar, but I can’t put my paw on it.” King Francisco pops out of the bushes, followed by his royal guards, which were behind Veria. Everybody, but Veria; bowed before King Francisco. King Francisco smiled and yelled,” Now introducing the king which is me.” Fanfare comes from behind him as he laughs. King Francisco looks at Veria, “Now, why are you not bowing before a king?” Veria lower his eyebrows, “Because I know that the crown you’re wearing was because you killed your older brother.” King Francisco got mad at Veria, “Arrest him, now!”

The royal guards grabbed Veria and cuffed him. They took him away from where everybody was standing. When the guards where no longer in sight, King Francisco looks at Joseph, “Who told him that lie, head knight?” Joseph looks at his king, “I don’t know, your highness.” King Francisco clenched his hands and mumbled angrily, as he walked away from Joseph. Joseph gets to his feet, “How long are you going to keep him in prison, your highness?” King Francisco stops and turns to him, “For two days. Then he will be let go.” King Francisco turns his back to Joseph and disappears from sight.

Pyron gets to his feet, “The king is really ticked off.” Ganja slaps Pyron from behind, “You think?” In Joseph’s head, “King Francisco’s older brother has been missing for more then ten years, but to hear a commoner saying it was a murder. He should be hung, but Veria got off lightly this time." That night in the dungeon, Veria was put into a cell with the most ruthless fighter in the world. Soon Veria will know his name and trust him. A pirate by the name of Caveman, his alias was Ruthless. The last surviving dragon in all of Kilmarty. A dragon that was believed to be married to a unicorn named Jenny.

Like Veria, he has seen his family killed, in front of his eyes, and there was nothing he could have done about it. He only recently joined a group of pirates, named Redthieves. Before the death of his wife, Caveman was a gentle giant. Even thou his wife couldn’t bare any of his children, but he was happy with her. “Life doesn’t stop when someone you love dies,” a phrase that his father told him, when his mother died. Caveman was more drawn to his father, then his mother. When Jenny came into his life, his father tried to forbid him from seeing her. His father wanted him to marry within his own species, but Caveman fell in love with her, and there wasn’t a thing his father could do to stop him.

Even after the elimination of his tribe, Caveman remained gentle, because he still had his wife. Only after the death of his wife, is when he became a threat to all that lived on Kilmarty. If it wasn’t for Connor and Kyri, King McAllen’s army would have eliminated Caveman. Kyri taught him to control his pain and anger, in return he would help them steal and take over other ocean going ships. He finally joined them as a real crew member after his twenty-ninth birthday. He looks up to his captain, even though she’s a female and a different species. With his strength and her knowledge, they became the unstoppable pirates of the oceans.

He only stands as a crew member, until she helps him find the answer to his long burning question. His question was; who killed his tribe and then killed his family. Even thou Kyri didn’t have much to go on, she agreed to help him. Even they might not get an answer, she still helps him search. A woman with compassion missing is what she’s known as to her crew and rival pirates. Caveman doesn’t believe that, even thou Connor try to convince him. Caveman knows her only as Captain Redwind, and nothing else. He’ll follow her to the ends of the world as her crew member and friend.

To be continued...
Last edited by JJ on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll explain later~Fourth Doctor
JJ
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:44 pm

Um...

... here's a few quick tips.

First, keep the tense consistent in a story- either present tense or past tense. Don't mix the two. Especially don't mix the two in the same sentence.

Second, get "they're" and "their," and "it's" and "its", and "your" and "you're", straight.

Third, whenever possible get rid of "was", or "is," or "were," or any other form of the verb "to be".

Fourth, when writing a conversation, change paragraphs every time a new speaker begins.

Fifth... learn how to punctuate. Commas are not darts, and the manuscript is not a dartboard. If in doubt, simplify the sentence so it doesn't need a comma.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby JJ » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:45 pm

I know there is more work to be done on this, I always get my present tense mixed up with my past tense it's my writing flaw and still working on it, thanks for bring all this to my attend, the only way I will learn is if I am acknowledge of my dramatical errors.
JJ
Sweater stretching

Postby JJ » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:45 am

The second part, the story continues since there are some people out there reading it.

Prologue: As new life beings, another life ends. But what happens if eternal life is found with in darkness and light? One to bring evil and other to bring peace. Ranpu, you foul. You all ways believe the greater good. Father was right, I was smarter then you, brother. This is why I was given eternal life to prove you wrong, Ranpu. I’ll show you that evilness is more powerful then light will ever be. You’ll see, when I conceive this world, you’ll see that the people will pray to me and treat me like a god. And you too will learn to love me more then a sister, Ranpu. I will have you as my lover; I don’t want any one else, only you. –Maylen’s dairy

Castle Night Wolf:

The Fight for Freedom

Part 2 of 7

By JJ

Kyri, the captain of a band of ruthless pirates, and hiding her true female feelings. “To love, is to show weakness,” her favorite saying. She lost her father while he was saving a group of geckos from the third King Philip’s navy. She swore to never follow in her father’s footsteps. Being heroic is considered foolishness to her. Her will to stand up to a male and say, that she’s not attracted to him, is unheard of within her tribe. The Mountain Tiger’s only contain a small number of men; they welcomed males from other species to mate with them. Kyri is the only Mountain Tiger, female, to turn down every man that came her way. Her code of being a pirate holds her will strong. Even now, when she’s sharing a cell with two of her crew members, she holds back her feminine needs.

As the cell door slams behind Veria, he gets up and runs to the bars. He clenched the bars and yelled, “I don’t care how long I have to stay down here, I’m not going to say that I’m wrong!” A voice spoke from behind Veria, “That’s telling them.” Veria yelled back, “Yea…” Chills went up his back, because he got a bad feeling about the person that spoke to him. Veria turns around and sees Caveman, a 9’5” male blue dragon, with long black horns, short black hair, and wearing a black tunic. Smoke came out of Caveman’s mouth as he spoke, “I can smell your fear from where I sit. Calm down and let me introduce myself, my nickname is Ruthless, my real name is Caveman.” Veria was still scared, “My name is Veria. Nice to meet you.” A female voice spoke, “He’s not so ruthless.” Veria sees a 5’8” female tiger with long red hair, and a pirate’s outfit, step out of the shadows. The female got close to Caveman stood near him, “If you ask me, he’s a big softy.” Caveman chuckled, “I got us through the gate of Castle Phoenix, didn’t I?” The female tiger shock her head, “Not after complaining about how heavy the metal gate was.”

A bald eagle yelled from the cell next to Veria’s cell, “Aye, complaining he did. If didn’t cry about the gate, for so long, we won’t be in this mess.” The female tiger brushed her hair out of her face, “Man, who thought that King McAllen had so many soldiers.” Veria looks at the female, “Wait a minute, if you attacked Castle Phoenix, then why are you all in King Francisco's dungeon?” The female tiger pointed at the eagle, “Brainy-act here, told them he was from Casa De Franco. So they sent all of us here.” Veria understood why the female tiger was a little pissed off, “Oh.” The eagle replies in Scottish accent, “I can not lie about where I was born, it’s not with in me.”

Caveman rapped his wings around himself, “So, why are you in here?” Veria fix his tunic, “I called the king a murder.” Then Veria yells trough the cell door, “Which he is!” The female tiger sighed, “Calm down. King Francisco is a coward, he couldn't even hurt a fly or hire someone else to do it.” Caveman moved his tail from behind himself, “Besides that, he’s kinda too busy to try and kill anyone. Because he’s always going around town naming things after him.” The female rubbed her chin, “And it makes you wonder why he never got a queen.” The eagle looked at the ceiling of his cell, “The king has a good heart at times, and other times he is just a chicken.”

Veria scratched his head, “So, what you’re all tell me is, that the murder story behind King Francisco’s crowing, is false?” The female tiger laughed, “Sorry to wake you up from dreamland, but yes.” Caveman yawns, “Taking about sleeping, we should get some rest.” The female looks at Caveman, “That’s the only thing you can do right, big guy.” Caveman got offended, “Hey, at least I tired to get us into that castle.” The eagle yelled, “Shut up, and go to sleep, Caveman!” In Veria’s thought, “Why couldn’t I get normal killers or assassins?”

Two days later, Veria was release from the cell. His brain hurts from hearing all about old adventures of the female tiger and her team of thieves and assassins. The guards led Veria away from the dungeon’s cells and up to the main floor of the castle. When they reached the main hallway, the guards left his side. Veria wonder what was going on. Just then he saw King Francisco standing about ten feet away from him, on his right side. Veria looked at the door of the main hallway, “What do you want?” King Francisco’s eye twitched, “To show you the truth about how I got my crown. It’s the only way I could prove to you that I’m a noble king.” Veria looks at him, “And if I find out that you’re not a noble king.” King Francisco crossed his arms, “We’ll talk about that later.” Veria thinks about it for a second, “Alright.”

King Francisco walked passed him towards another door in the main hallway, “Then follow me.” Veria follows him towards the door he was walking towards. As they open the door and progressed down the hallway, the torches’ light started to dim down. They walked for a good two hours, before they reached a metal door. King Francisco stopped in front of the door. Veria stopped about two inches from King Francisco, “So, is this it? Is this all you have to show me?” King Francisco put his hands towards the door, “No. Just wait.”

Just then, the metal door opens slowly, without King Francisco touching it. A bright light shined through the doorway blinding Veria for two seconds. When Veria’s eyes adjusted, he saw a medical cot with somebody laying on it. King Francisco slowly walks into the room, “This is my brother with in a psychic coma. He can still see and hear, but only with his mind. He was suppose to become a prophet, but our parents, didn’t allow him. When he turned twenty years old, he fell into the coma. He’s been this way for ten years, but nobody knows that he’s here within the castle walls. I pay the finest doctors in Kilmarty, to take care of him and not tell another soul, that he’s here. Henry is my only brother, noble knight. That’s why you didn’t question the fake story, because you where too noble to ask questions.” Veria flew to his knees, “I’m sorry your highness. Now, I see that you’re a noble king and I will serve you, as one of your knights.” King Francisco smiled at Veria, “You will be my head knight, now come. Dinner awaits us.” King Francisco led Veria out of the room and the metal door closed behind them.

Within the main walls of Castle Night Wolf, King Shobeck looks at Casa De Franco on the map in his throne room. Queen Kate Shobeck walks into the throne room, “My love, come to bed. There will be time for you to capture Veria.” King Shobeck shook his head, “I can’t rest until, Veria is dead.” Queen Kate puts her arms around her king and lover, “Just come to bed, that’s all I ask from you, my lord.” King Shobeck didn’t answer and keeps looking at his map, until she kissed him. King Shobeck looks up at her, “I shall come to bed with you, in a minute.” Queen Kate just chuckles to herself. Shobeck puts his paw on her arm, “It’s amazing how much you love me, my queen. Even thou I don’t pay too much attention to you, you still love me. But why?” Queen Kate held Shobeck close to her, “ I told you this once before, my king. You’re the only man that can pleasure me. You’re also sweet when you don’t have war on your mind. You’re the only man for me, Shobeck.” Queen Kate kisses him and starts to walk backwards to their bedroom. With her hypnotic eyes locked with Shobeck’s eyes, she lures her love to the bedroom.

Meanwhile back at Castle De Franco, Veria and King Francisco reached the main dining hall. Veria met up with Pyron, Joseph, and Ganja. Pyron puts his hand on Veria’s shoulder, “It’s good to see you out of the black hole.” Veria looks at him with confusion, “What?” Pyron laughed, “You know, the cave in the castle, the bars that hold you back, the cell of nightmare, the abyss of loneliness, the cave of sadness. You know the dungeon’s cell.” Veria rolled his eyes, “Yeah…Right.” Joseph pushes Pyron away from Veria, “Don’t mind him sir. He’s just rambling.” Ganja pushed Joseph to the side, “Changing the subject, where do you want us to go from here?” Veria looks at Ganja, “Us. There is no us, just Pyron and me.” Ganja started to plead with Veria, “Please, I want to help you out.” Veria raised an eyebrow, “Why?”

Ganja looked at a war painting, “Because the man that you’re going after, is the one man I must defeat before I could be called the great and powerful, Ganja.” Joseph got on the other side of Veria, “And on top of that, I have to accompany you, for I can’t let Pyron out of my sight.” Veria crossed his arms, “So, in another words I’m stuck with all of you, if I like it or not.” Pyron put his hand on Veria's back, "Poor, Veria, you can't get a break, can you?" Veria shook his head, "Well not in this kingdom at least." Veria sighed and looked at King Francisco, "Your highness, can I ask you for a favor?"

King Francisco smiled at Veria, "Go ahead, noble knight." Veria crossed his arms, "Can you release the dragon named Caveman, into my care. I got use to him, and I just can't bear it if I leave him." Pyron leans towards Veria and whispers, "What are you doing?" Veria whispers back to Pyron, "Don't worry, this dragon can help us." King Francisco thinks about dinner, then thinks about getting a queen, then thinks about naming a boat after himself, then thinks about the female tiger in his dungeon, in the nude, and then he thinks about what Veria ask him and he made his decision, "I'll grant your favor, as long as you can control that dragon." Veria bows down, “I shall do as you command, your highness."

King Francisco claps his paws, "Guards, release he dragon." The guards nod their head and went to the dungeon to release Caveman. They returned with Caveman in shackles. When they tried to unshackle Caveman, Caveman used his inner dragon strength and broke free. Caveman roared at the guards, but they stood their ground. Veria approached Caveman, "Easy, big man. I asked for your release and the king granted it." Caveman didn't look at Veria, "Grrr." Veria pat Caveman's back, "At lease you can say thank you." Caveman looked at Veria, "Thank you." Veria smiled at Caveman, "No problem." Caveman looks at Joseph, Ganja, and Pyron. Veria looks at them, "Oh, before I forget, these are my follow men, Ganja, Joseph, and Pyron."

Caveman put his giant hand out, "My name is Caveman." Pyron, Joseph, and Ganja took a hold of his hand and said at the same time, "Nice to meet you." Caveman smiled and with one swift movement; he made Joseph, Ganja, and Pyron fall to the ground. Caveman chuckles to himself, "Sorry about that, sometimes me strength gets the best of me." Joseph, Pyron, and Ganja got back to their feet, "It's ok." Caveman turns to Veria, "I want to ask you for something, Veria." Veria looks at Caveman, "What is it?" Caveman scratched his head," Can you get the rest of my friends out too?"

King Francisco shook his head, "Out of the question, they have life sentence. There's no way you can convince me of letting them go." Caveman pleaded, "Come on, your highness. Please let them go." King Francisco clenched his paws, "No! I will not be responsible for those thieves for being free and causing more trouble." As they enter dungeon, King Francisco mumbles to himself. The female tiger grabs the cell's bars, "What are you doing back down here, big guy?" Caveman had a bright smile on his face, "I'm here to get you out, Kyri."

When Veria heard Kyri's name for the first time, it kinda sounded familiar. The name reminded him from an old story, he once heard, but he couldn't put his hand on it. Kyri yelled to the eagle in the other cell, "Did you here that, Connor? The big guy found away to get us out of here!" Connor yelled at Caveman, "It's about time, man! So what is the plan?" Caveman still smiling, "You two have to fight Sir Joseph and Sir McStar." Fenriz enter the dungeon with Sir McStar following right behind her. Fenriz stops right next to King Francisco, "My king, I have brought Sir McStar." King Francisco nods his head, "Thank you, Fenriz." McStar bows before King Francisco. Fenriz bows and leaves the dungeon. McStar looks up at King Francisco, "I am here as you requested." King Francisco smiles, "Very good, noble knight. Guards, release the two thieves."

Guards nod their heads and open the cell doors. Connor and Kyri walked out of their cells. King Francisco looks at Kyri and Connor, "Are you two ready to fight these two noble knights?" Connor and Kyri nod their heads, "Yes, we are ready to fight the two knights." King Francisco nods head, "Very well then. Let's get this fight over with, but here are the rules. If you win, you will be release. If you don't win, you will be killed by Fenriz." He chuckles to himself. Caveman, Pyron, Ganja, Veria, King Francisco, Joseph, McStar, Connor, Kyri, and the four guards left the dungeon empty and headed towards Battlefield Le Franco.

Battlefield Le Franco, a stadium shaped like a giant letter u. Kyri and Connor walked onto battlefield, as Veria and his new followers sat in the stands. Ganja looks at Veria, "Who do you think will win, Veria?" Veria shook his head, "I don't know, never seen any of them fight before." McStar and Joseph entered the battlefield with shields that had a Gray Husky face symbol on their shield. Kyri and Connor where given swords, but Kyri decided to use her pirate sword instead. Kyri turns to Connor, "Are you ready?" Connor nods his head, "Aye." Kyri brought her sword towards her body, "Let's show them a fight, they'll never forget. For our freedom!"

Kyri and Connor got into their fighting stance. King Francisco signaled McStar and Joseph withdrew their swords from their backs. McStar charged at Kyri, while Joseph walked towards Connor. Joseph stopped about two inches from Connor and got into his sword-fighting stance. McStar swung his sword towards Kyri, but Kyri jumped backed and swung her pirate sword at McStar. The blade came in contacted with McStar's armor, but did no damage. Kyri jumped back, as McStar brought his sword back to the front of his body and charged at Kyri again. Connor clenched his sword and charged at Joseph. Connor swung his sword wildly at Joseph, but Joseph dodged and blocked with shield.

Connor gave Joseph an angry look, "Are you toying with me, knight" Joseph laughed at Connor, "Just a little." Connor's Scottish rage reached its climax and he started to swing violently at Joseph. Joseph blocked Connor's attacks and disarmed Connor with one swift move. Connor's sword flew up into the air and hits the ground. Just then, an arrow flews by Joseph and heads toward King Francisco. Joseph turned around and ran towards King Francisco, "Get down, my lord!"

To be continued...
JJ
Sweater stretching

Postby JJ » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:36 am

JJ
Sweater stretching

Postby JJ » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:56 am

Finally posting up Part 3, sorry it took so long.
Prologue: Morphs are for the greater good. They most out last us, the human race. We need someone to tell creature from other planets, that we were good people, but our greed and jealousy corrupt our way of living. We must be replace by a less fearful monster. My job is to change this world, even if it means to destroy it. -Dr. Peter E. Lunoise's computer log

Castle Night Wolf:

The War Beings

Part 3 of 7

By JJ

Sir Joseph Husk, a great knight with the knights of Franco. He was station at a small city within the desert, as his first job as head knight. His second in command Genia Redtail, was a very beautiful fox to be under the command of Joseph. Even though she was very attractive, Joseph didn't ask for sex or chased after her. He gave her more respect then any other woman that came in his eyesight. He might be a womanizer and a sexiest pig, but he loved Genia, and he didn't want to mess up his chances of being her life mate, by having a one-night stand with her. Even though he did take her virginity, they promise each other to become life mates, when she returned from battle. Genia went off to fight with her tribe on the other side of Kilmarty. He still waits for her till this day. He still goes after women to get one night stands out of them, but he stays as her life mate, for he won't take any other woman as his life mate. He might be handsome, but sometimes he should stay out of other women's pants. He is the only Snow Husky, left. He carries his rank well, but he should be more true to his tribe tradition.

Time seemed to slow down, as the arrow flew towards King Francisco. Veria quickly withdrew his sword and threw it at the arrow. Veria's sword flew at the arrow and started to make his way to King Francisco. As the arrow was about three feet away from King Francisco's head, Veria's sword hit the head of the arrow, making the arrow go off course and hit a near by set. Veria's sword hits the ground as Veria made it to King Francisco, "Are you ok, your highness?" King Francisco breathed heavily, "I'm fine, but how did you pulled that sword trick?" Veria goes to his sword and picks it up, "Just call it luck." Joseph finally reached King Francisco, "Is the king ok, Veria?" Veria looks out into the distance, "He'll live." Joseph nods his head, "Good. We can't let this kingdom fall."

Out in the distance, about twenty feet away from Battlefield Le Franco, was King O'Dellia and his army. Ookomi looks at his king, "This isn't necessary, sir." O'Dellia smiled evilly, "But it is, Ookomi. But it is." King O'Dellia withdrew his sword and his army moved towards McStar, Joseph, Connor, Kyri, Veria, Ganja, Caveman, King Francisco, and Francisco's royal guards. A big fight broke out on Battlefield Le Franco. King O'Dellia points his sword at their enemy, "Kill them all, don't let any of them live!"

King O'Dellia's army had the upper hand, because they out numbered King Francisco's royal guards, but they had trouble with Veria's group. Because McStar, Joseph, Kyri, and Connor started to work together. Even though Connor was disarmed, he fought off the armed soldiers with his Scottish rage. Joseph fought through ten soldiers and grabbed Connor's sword. Joseph turn towards Connor and threw his sword at him, "Connor, catch this!"

Connor caught as it reach him and rolled out of the way of a sword attack. He got to his feet and started to cut down the soldiers around him. King O'Dellia watched as his soldier drop in defeat to a small group of fighters. Veria got onto the battlefield and gave Kyri a helping hand. Pyron also gave a hand to Connor. Ookomi looks at the fight, "I think we should draw back, sir." King O'Dellia shook his head, "No, Ookomi. We push forward." The fight continues and Veria's small group started to overwhelm King O'Dellia's soldiers. King O'Dellia was in rage by this, "Sound the retreat." the retreat horn was sound and the soldiers started to pull back. King O’Dellia clenched his paw; "I lost that suck." Veria's small group won the fight with King O'Dellia's army. Joseph got into his victory stance, "We won!"

Pyron was in shock, "We defeated a well train group of soldiers." Veria sheathed his sword and shield, "But I wonder why they attacked?" King Francisco walked up breathed heavily as his two royal guards walked behind him, "That was O'Dellia, Shobeck's top guard." Veria looks at King Francisco, "But how did he get command of an army?" King Francisco finally caught his breath, "I don't know, you need to find that out for me." Veria bows before him, "I'll be glade to, your highness." Caveman came up to Veria, "Does that mean my friends and teams can come?" Veria smiled, "If they want to." Kyri shook her head, "I'm sorry to say this big guy, but we didn’t do heroic acts. We're pirates, and nothing more." Caveman hung his head, "Ok, captain. Back to the ship, then."

Veria finally remember where he heard Kyri's named before, "Hey, are you related to Captain Redwind, aren't you?" Kyri looks at Veria, "Yes, he was my father. He was a hero they said, but I promise myself to never follow his footsteps, he was a fool. He die for nothing, but to save a group of geckos." Veria takes Kyri's paw, "He did die for something, the freedom of the Sandrunning tribe, my tribe." He save my mother's life, while she was pregnant with me." Kyri didn't reply to his comment and started to walk away. Connor pats Caveman on the back, "Come on, Caveman." Caveman looks up at Veria, "Good-bye, Veria. You can consider me as a friend, from now on.”

Caveman and Connor started to follow their captain back to the dungeon. The royal guards of Francisco step in front of Kyri, Connor, and Caveman. King Francisco looks at them, “go to your ship, I set you free.” Kyri didn’t answer Francisco, she just walked around the guards and started to head towards the port of Casa De Franco. Connor and Caveman followed her, back to the port. Veria watched as Kyri and her crew members disappeared into the distance. Veria smiled to himself, “Just beauty for a pirate.” Pryon looks at him, “Are we in love, Veria?” Veria’s smile disappeared, “That’s none of your business, now. Let’s go to Castle Night Wolf.” Veria’s group started to leave Battlefield Le Franco, as Veria thought about Kyri.

As day slowly turned into night, on a low-lighted road in the forest, was Veria’s small group. As they came to a clearing in the forest, Veria spotted a small house. Veria looks at his group, “Let’s go ask if we could rest for a while, men.” Joseph thinks to him-self, “This small house looks familiar.” Veria goes to the door and knocks on it. An old white cat opens the door and says in a weak voice, “Yes, can I help you?” Veria looks at her, “Is the man of the house in?” The cat shook her head, “Only I, Lady Lunoise.” Veria scratched his head, “I’m sorry, Lady Lunoise.” Lady Lunoise smiled, “It’s ok, it has been so years since my lord’s death, so how can this old lady, help you?” Veria points to this group, “I was wondering if me and my follow men, can rest here for a while.” Lunoise shook her head, “I’m afraid that’s not possible. My house is too small. I’m so sorry.” Veria bows quickly, “It’s ok, but thank you for your time.”

Veria gets to his group, and they started to head the deeper part of the forest. Lady Lunoise closed the door and laughed, “Fools, my king is waiting for you and you don’t even know it.” A knock at the door from the back of her house made her loses her fake weak voice, as she opened the door. A black wing falcon walks through the door, “Did they moved on, Lady Lunoise?” Lady Lunoise smiled evilly, “Yes, they did. Now it’s your turn to pay me.” The black wing falcon laughed at her, “If you wish.” The black wing falcon snapped his fingers and two guards came into the house. The black wing falcon looked at them; “You two are free to do anything to her as you please.” The two guards smiled evilly and started to withdraw their swords. Lady Lunoise started to back away from them, “What are you doing? No, please, no…Ah!” The black wing falcon laughed evilly as he left the house of Lady Lunoise.

Meanwhile back in the deep part of the forest, Joseph saw a light brown doe, standing in front of a small inn. Joseph quickly grabbed Veria and pointed at the inn, “There’s a place for us to stay.” Veria looked at the small inn, “Good work, Joseph.” Joseph lowered his eyes, “It’s sir, and thank you, Veria.” Veria signaled to the rest of the group. They walk towards him and Joseph, and then started to head towards the inn. The light brown doe finally spotted Veria and his group. She straight out her dress and brushed the hair out of her face.

Veria was the first one to reach the young female deer, “I have a request to ask of, could we stay the night here.” The young deer’s face beamed with happiness, “Yes, yes. Since I have nothing, but vacancies. You can stay a night. I’m Heriu, the manger of this inn.” Veria completely missing what her last sentences, “Ok, so take us to our rooms.” Heriu laughed, “Not so fast. How much money do you all have?” Veria checked his pouch, “I’m broke.”

Joseph checked his pouch, after checking out Heriu, “I only have 25 gold pieces.” Pyron points to Joseph, “Because of him, I don’t have money anymore.” Genia made a pouch of gold appear from thin air, “I have 50 pieces of gold, now.” Heriu smiled at them, “That’s 75 pieces of gold all together. I’ll settle for that amount.” Veria looks at her, “But that’s all we have.” Heriu brought her hands together, “Well it’s your lucky day, because I’m not charging you full price.”

Veria crossed his arms, “What is your full price?” Heriu pulled out a scroll from behind her, “109 pieces of gold.” Veria’s eyes almost popped out, “We’ll settle for the 75 pieces instead.” Heriu chuckled, “I knew you would see things my way.” Ganja and Joseph handed over their gold to Heriu. Heriu turned and open the entrance doors to her inn. McStar lead towards Joseph, “Look like we have to start using our survival training, sir.” Joseph sighed, “Looks that way, McStar.”

Joseph and McStar followed the rest of the group into the inn. Even thou the out side looked like it was old, but the in side of the inn was beautiful. It shines with brightness, the staircases where spotless and the main desk was also spotless. Veria was in shock, “Now I see why you would charged 109 pieces of gold.” Heriu goes to the main decks and pulls out the check in book, “109 pieces of gold is for each room, its been that way ever since King Shobeck made a law that said that all citizens must stay within the walls of Castle Night Wolf, if it wasn’t because of that law, the piece would be lower and I wouldn’t be living off of a few straps, here and there.” Everybody looked at her, and she laughed uneasy.

Later that night, Heriu was in the lobby sitting in one of the many chairs. Since Joseph couldn’t sleep, he made his way to the lobby from his room. Heriu looked at the stairway as Joseph made his way to the final step. He walked away from the stairway towards the back of the lobby. Heriu started to follow him, wondering where he was going. She lost site of him near the kitchen.

She looked into the kitchen and didn’t see Joseph there. She let out a heavy sigh and started to head back towards the lobby. She was stopped by a voice, “Why go back if you came this far?” Heriu turned around and saw Joseph leading against the wall. She blushed, “No real reason, noble knight.” Joseph smiled, “Miss Heriu, isn’t?” Heriu blushed a bright red,” It’s just, Heriu, noble knight.”

Joseph laughed to himself as he looked in the kitchen, “Why do you think and noble knight would hide out in a kitchen, Heriu?” Heriu looked away, “I…I don’t know, noble knight.” Joseph started to walk towards her, “I will give you this much, you’re very humble to me and my fellow men. But you show some signs of falling in love with a knight. You know that a citizen of Castle Night Wolf, can’t fall in love with a knight of an enemy.” Heriu looks at him, “I’m not a citizen of Castle Night Wolf, I once was a citizen of a small desert town.” Joseph turned white, “What did you just say?”

Five and a half years ago, before Shobeck became king and Castle Night Wolf was allies with Casa De Franco, Joseph Husk was the head knight of a desert town. This desert town was twenty miles south of Casa De Franco. Joseph’s main purpose in this town was to make sure that the knights guarding this town didn’t rule over the citizens, since that was King Francisco’s job. Joseph made a promise to a young vixen that he would give up his sexiest ways and make her his life mate when she turns to Casa De Franco. He stopped being a sexiest pig and stopped being a womanizer.

Heriu looked at him with concern, “What’s wrong, noble knight?” Joseph stood there looking into space. He looked like he was in a trance and he looked like he wasn’t coming out of it. Joseph was thinking about the promise he made, but there was this young doe that made him, rekindle the sexiest ways he so long, tried to forget. Joseph started to shiver as he looked at Heriu. He felt like he was losing control of his will.

To be continued…
JJ
Sweater stretching

Postby JJ » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:34 am

JJ
Sweater stretching

Return to Creativity R We