[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - wbd's General Art Thread

wbd's General Art Thread

Show off your art and stories here- but keep it out of the gutter!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Postby wbd » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:02 pm

I felt like drawing Konata Izumi in the K-On style, and this is what I came up with. K-On has natural/real hair colors, so I had to do some thinking about how to color Konata's hair. Proportion-wise, I looked at Ui and Azusa to help get her roughly in scale (she's around Azusa's height or so).

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Ika has a new plan for conquest, and it involves working with a very nice man from outer space who likes to wear funny hats just like her de-geso!

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:41 pm

...and sometimes you've gotta just swallow your pride.

What inspired this? Well, have you heard about the announcement for a new Thundercats series? You can see some preview pics here:

Now, I'm not the first person to see a resemblance between a certain ex-ISSP officer and Panthro, but it did inspire me to draw this picture (and that inspired me to find a suitable Cheetara, too).
wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby wbd » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:29 pm

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Nami's got some chocolate for you, and she wants you to go get it...

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Azusa would fit right in with a force that enjoys a nice cup of tea and some chokky bikkies:

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 pm

The tsun-deli:

How could this happen de~geso! Ika's plan is perfect de~geso!

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:36 am

SWING FOR THE FENCES, HOMURA!

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:28 pm

dulce bellum inexpertis

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:34 pm

It's Nami, in a bikini at sunset- I figure that's good enough for now.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Crunch Jackson » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:58 am

Crunch Jackson
Huge tracts o'land

Postby wbd » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:45 pm

There's always the "fave" button...
wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:49 pm

I wanted to do a bit of practice with character design, so I dug out some sketches I made and saw what I could do with them. These designs come from half-remembered dreams that I sketched when I woke up, or odd ideas that floated through my head, or even just some sketches that I can't remember much about but looked like an interesting base to draw from.

I've got several more designs I'd like to draw up, but they'll have to wait for another page.
wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 pm

This is part two of my character design practice

Just some various ideas that I came up with. The second girl (2nd row from the top) is named Tomoe. Below her is an elf, Lindethiel. I don't have names for anyone else yet, however.
wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:18 pm

There's never really a bad time to go to the beach with Nico Robin.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:37 pm

This is my character design sheet for Valeda. You may have seen a quick sketch of her design already:

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:01 pm

This is Meena, another character I've been doing a bit of design for. She "exists" in the same world as Valeda does.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Here's a picture of Valeda and Meena in color.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:51 pm

When I learned about Cloacina, I knew I had to draw her- it's just too interesting an idea to leave alone. And so, this is Cloacina, Roman Goddess of the Sewers and Sanitation.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Here's Excellen, Chun-li and Yoruichi, wearing my Futuristic Bikini concepts.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:29 pm

There's a brand new K-On manga series starting up in Japan right now. It stars Yui, Ritsu, Mio and Mugi in college. In recognition of this, I decided to draw college-style Ritsu.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Valeda in a bikini:

A new Defense Devil:

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby FallReaper » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Likes to write, loves to read.
FallReaper
Just getting started

Postby wbd » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:58 pm

I like the tippy-toe stance, to be honest. Something about it appeals to me.

Easter Bunnygirl Faye:

She may keep a few eggs for herself, but it's all in good fun.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

PreviousNext

Return to Creativity R We