[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - wbd's General Art Thread

wbd's General Art Thread

Show off your art and stories here- but keep it out of the gutter!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Postby wbd » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:07 pm

The sheriff is out of town, so it's up to his two intrepid deputies to keep things under control. It all would have gone swimmingly, but a certain outlaw has set up shop in that peaceful little town.

But will these two let that stand? No! Tennesee Timmy's time is almost up! But first, they need to find a way into this here bar- seems they keep gettin' kicked out fer bein' too shrimpy for a fine drinkin' ee-stablishment such as this.

Art Notes:
Yes, that's Betty Boop and Hiiragi Kagami. They are both deputies. If this was animated, or a panel of a comic, you'd get lots of cartoony action, too.

I felt like drawing something in black and white (practice for comic work, mainly), so this is what I came up with.

Drawn in OpenCanvas.
wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:54 pm

What goes better with a beautiful day than a trip to the beach with some friends? I can't think of much! It seems that Kurohime, Rangiku and Nico agree, so they broke out their bikinis and headed on down to have some fun.

Art Notes:

On the left is Kurohime from the manga "Kurohime" (a Shonen Jump Advanced product). In the middle is Rangiku Matsumoto from "Bleach" (Shonen Jump), and on the right is Nico Robin from "One Piece" (again, Shonen Jump). I felt like drawing some good looking, yet tough characters, so this is what I settled on. Oh, and I wanted to draw them in bikinis.

I drew this up in OpenCanvas.
wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:07 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby wbd » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:34 pm

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:23 am

It's Hatsune Miku, warming up the crowd for her performance.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Here's Mindy enjoying a brisk snowy day. A recent snowfall, a bright sun and temperatures that aren't too cold make for a pretty nice scene.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Here's Nikki at the beach, in a nice little bikini.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:58 pm

Some tree trimming:

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Miku Caritas:

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Good morning, Mai! Hmm, seems like she got a bit tangled up in the covers.
wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Crunch Jackson » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:58 pm

(falls out of chair)
Crunch Jackson
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Leaving aside the conceptual content- which certainly gets MY attention, as you no doubt guessed- as a technical matter I think this last pic is the best one you've posted here to date. Well done.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby wbd » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Thanks, both of you. I've been doing a lot of learning lately, and trying to really build my art to a higher level. Part of it is new achievement, but part of it's just being a bit more brave with technique.

Next up, Mindy recovers some lost presents and returns them to their deliveryman:

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Trousers Adjustment:
wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:00 pm

Murmeltier and Yda are getting into the spirit of the season with a bit of cosplay.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Mindy, Nikki and Maki getting ready to open some presents:

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:36 am

ミクロスプラス:

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:52 pm

2010 is the Year of the Tiger, so who better to draw than Aisaka Taiga, from the anime ToraDora!, and dressed up just right for the celebration.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:40 pm

I decided to draw up Hiiragi Kagami from Lucky Star in a different style, and a few years older. This is my idea for her look after she graduated and became a teacher.

I like the Lucky Star manga (but I don't really like the anime), but I also like a different art style to that look, so this look for Kagami is more my pace.
wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Here's one of my original characters, Cecilia, in a bikini.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:32 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby wbd » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:53 pm

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Kagami sensei in class. Is a lesson about to begin?

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 pm

One moment she was getting up to rush to school and music practice, the next moment she was watching a giant robot battle with a big ugly slimy worm thing. What's more, the pilot was a friend of hers! It will take Yui a while to figure this one out.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby wbd » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Here's Mindy and Nikki doing a bit of cosplay. Mindy is dressed up as Hatsune Miku, and Nikki is cosplaying as Akiyama Mio. They don't really have a lot in common, personality-wise, but they seem to have some things in common looks wise.

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

PreviousNext

Return to Creativity R We