[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - She's worth it

She's worth it

Show off your art and stories here- but keep it out of the gutter!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

She's worth it

Postby Kitsune » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:48 pm

Okay this is my first post here, something I came up with at
A-Kon and I feel really turned out well. I hope you like it.

Next time I'll remember the band-aids. :D
Kitsune
Feeling strange

ow...ow...gottah stock up on band aids...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:12 am

Ok kitsune I said this at A-kon and I'll say it here your style is great . :D
I hope to see more posts from you soon. ( and more great art :) )
untill then feel free to post away and check out what has been going on as of late on the forum ( just remember that not all of the forum is adult so keep the "good stuff" away from young eyes :shock: )
I realy liked your style and think it's realy dynamic and flowing , I'm realy sure everyone on the forum will dig it.
If you have any questions , feel free to ask any member of the forum and please dont respond to anything that resmbles a spammer.
I'ts good to see you here , thank you and wlcome to the forum! :D
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby CK01 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:27 am

Very nice indeed :)
CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby webkilla » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:25 pm

hawt - definetly worth it

webkilla
Sweater stretching

Postby Kitsune » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:09 pm

Okay... this is also worth enlarging inking and maybe even coloring.
Kitsune
Feeling strange

Postby Queen of Night » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:26 pm

Much agreement. I still say she would be cuter bent over slightly.. I still like it though... I'd tap it if I were a guy!
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Return to Creativity R We