[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Art!

Art!

Show off your art and stories here- but keep it out of the gutter!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Art!

Postby Darkzel » Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:23 am

For you to stare at.
These where meant for a conbook and badges- but Im under the impression the staff eitehr forgot about me or decided the work wasent quite up to par. Here it is for all to see.
If anyone would like alrger copies of the file, tell me so. Im not useing them, I may as well give them away as cliparts....

-Zel
Darkzel
Chichi Rancher

Postby Toast » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:14 am

What the hey? These are all extremely cool. That con must have lost 'em or something. Certainly above the par for con art I've experienced.

That witch is seriously gung-ho. And the cat . . . is Samuel Jackson. No two ways about it. Beautiful. Poor girl must be awfully intimidating to all the fine (if infamously shy) sorcerer lads though.

Chopsticks are *hard* to draw in action, aren't they?

And while I love Rockin' Future Girl, our primitive 20th century fashionites prefer that navels be included in exposed midriffs. I like the idea of bejewelled navel armor, though. It appeals to me in Ways. I'm just fishing, poorly, for "legitimate" reasons for your art to have been rejected.
Toast
Bodice ripping

Postby wbd » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:42 pm

Agreed, that's some very nice art there. I really like the dynamics, and the sense of energy and motion that they have. Good work on all of them...
wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Queen of Night » Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:47 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Wow!

Postby K-MacK » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:26 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

old saying in a new post...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:46 pm

This goes back to my original quote of the past ( does either ben or zel EVER have a "bad art day"?! )

Seriously , I would probably KILL to have line work talents like that... :(

BUt then again I guess I can settle for being able to sculpt and paint...

why in the world wasn' accepted?! , come on these are great !

A-kon art staff must be blind... :roll: , but then again good art never gets accepted easely...
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Darkzel » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:21 pm

Darkzel
Chichi Rancher

Return to Creativity R We