[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - My comics. On TV.

My comics. On TV.

Show off your art and stories here- but keep it out of the gutter!

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

My comics. On TV.

Postby Toymaker » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:47 pm

(Cross-posted like whoa.)

No, I haven't gotten my own show, yet.

But banners, t-shirts, and other promotional materials and merchandise featuring characters from Sapo Entertainment’s webcomics (read as: those comics that I work on, like the one in my signature), , and will be a part of the set dressing in the September 24th (that's this Sunday,) episode of “,” airing at 9:30PM Eastern, 8:30 PMCentral/Pacific.

Honestly, I’m very excited about this, and want to spread the word about it. We were fortunate enough to be seen at a convention, and then one of the higher-ups on the show’s production staff approached us about using some of our stuff for their set, which, without giving anything away about the episode itself; takes place at a comic convention.

So yeah! That's about it, but it's a lot, IMHO. Be sure to check out “The War at Home,” on September 24, and stop by the Sapo Entertainment website and see what all the fuss is about, if you haven't already:
My webcomic:
Toymaker
Sweater stretching

Return to Creativity R We