I now have a Patreon.

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

I now have a Patreon.

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:31 pm

https://www.patreon.com/user?ty=h&u=3388493

I've been thinking about this for well over a year, but I didn't want to commit while Book 2 of Peter is the Wolf was still unprinted. Recent downturns on the convention circuit, though, are pressing the issue a bit...
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Re: I now have a Patreon.

Postby Happygun » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:51 pm

I haven't even created a Patreon account, but I just might so I can send something in your direction. I'll have to wait until July, though, as I'll have a clear idea of my monthly budget by then.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Happygun » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:35 pm

...Aaaand pledged.
Happygun

Postby Happygun » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:54 am

Fun fact. Someone cloned my credit card, likely using data from a compromised reader, so they had to freeze my account until my bank can issue me a new credit card. As a result I can't make the pledge this month. Should only take about a week for the new card to come through (hopefully). Quite irritating, but at least all I lost was a little time, not money, since all attempts at using the fraudulent card failed.
Happygun

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:50 pm

Happygun wrote:Fun fact. Someone cloned my credit card, likely using data from a compromised reader, so they had to freeze my account until my bank can issue me a new credit card. As a result I can't make the pledge this month. Should only take about a week for the new card to come through (hopefully). Quite irritating, but at least all I lost was a little time, not money, since all attempts at using the fraudulent card failed.

That sucks, and I'm sorry to hear it. Thanks for being a supporter, though.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby BryceSe » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:50 am

Happygun wrote:Fun fact. Someone cloned my credit card, likely using data from a compromised reader, so they had to freeze my account until my bank can issue me a new credit card. As a result I can't make the pledge this month. Should only take about a week for the new card to come through (hopefully). Quite irritating, but at least all I lost was a little time, not money, since all attempts at using the fraudulent card failed.

Consider yourself lucky that you didn't lose money. That could have been really bad.
BryceSe
Just getting started

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.