[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Transformers

Transformers

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Transformers

Postby prodigyduck » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:25 am

I just saw Transformers.

I've been a Transformers fan since the first generation came out in the early 1980s. I don't want to oversell it, but I thoughouly enjoyed it.

I highly recommend it to those who like the series... and any who just want to see giant robots kicking butt.
"Terroism is the tactic of the weak." -- Reza Aslan, Muslim scholar

"I thought trolls lived under bridges, not on message boards" -- Prodigy Duck
prodigyduck
Bodice ripping

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:41 am

Oh yes. Been there last Wednesday. Awesome flick.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby K-MacK » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:33 pm

I still like the old '80's version best. At least the robots were able to reasonably turn into cars or trucks in that era. There is just a bit of forcing the images in the movie.
Having said that, the movie's Optimus Prime does look a lot better than the animated version of the character.
On the whole, I guess it's different versions for different generations.
Gods, does that make me feel old...
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby CK01 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:30 am

CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:44 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby K-MacK » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:11 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby zell583 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:28 pm

actually, half of the story was in the prequel comics. basicly, in order to understand all of it you would have to read the comics.
Powerpuff Z da-wan!!!
zell583
Just getting started

Postby tyrant » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:23 am

i own every transformers comic in print. hence the distaste for the movie
tyrant
Overwatch

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.