[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Ink

Ink

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Ink

Postby tyrant » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:29 pm

just curious if anyone here has tattoos, number, location etc.
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:43 pm

None here. I prefer not to undergo excruciating pain to have ineradicable artwork placed on my body where I can't see it properly anyhow.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Dvandom » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:52 pm

No intentional ink, no. I did once accidentally stab myself in the finger with a technical pen (wasn't paying attention while capping it) and the ink injected under my skin is still there ten years later and still visible as a bluish-black dot.

---Dave
Dvandom
Huge tracts o'land

Postby tyrant » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:41 pm

not a personal stab here but to be honest, unless you are a complete puss, tattoos are only minutely irritating as far as pain goes. just got my 12th on friday.

each has personal meaning for me and most are kanji. one on each bicep ( life and death) the 7 virtues of the samurai down my spine, the symbol for the iaijutsu school i studied in between my shoulder blades(musogekidan eishenryu) and a pair of tribal designs on either side of my neck that run from my shoulder blades to about 2 inches below my collar bones.

latest one is kanji fro shin-ju right upper shoulder on my back.
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby K-MacK » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:08 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby tyrant » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:13 am

Ive considered getting the trident on my chest but i'm not sure how certain people would take that. definitely getting more soon though. it's kind of an addiction
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby K-MacK » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:40 pm

Don't call it a Trident-call it a pitchfork, and confuse 'em completely! :lol:
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:10 pm

Umm , K-mack they will be expecting a pitchfork from tyrant... :lol: , as tyrant knows of my tattoo (only have one , working on more currently I have a LOT more scars than ink... :? http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p35/ ... chi063.jpg

It's a bit of a confirmation of myself as a gamer and general nut , but it has slowly become sort of a "coat of arms to me, it's done in memory of better days long gone , but not forgotten , although I won't give up on topping those days ever.
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby K-MacK » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:38 pm

Just make sure of one thing, Tyrant...pick a place that you don't have to shave to show off the 'tat.
Being drunk at the time, I didn't. Bad idea: Tatoo itches, growing chest hair itches; and I couldn't scratch it.
I was very unkind for a week after that... :twisted: At least the Vietnamese tatoo artist used sterile (more or less) ink and needles.
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby tyrant » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:26 am

none of mine can be seen in my class A's. i try to keep up at least some semblance of a professional appearance. otherwise my hair would be purple...again.
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:11 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby llearch » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:15 pm

I'm not really that talkative, I just think I have a lot to say.
llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.