[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Silence has ended

Silence has ended

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Silence has ended

Postby Queen of Night » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:14 pm

Well, Kris brought it up to me on Ben's yahoo group that I've been pretty quiet on here. Last few months, and especially the last 24 hours have not been easy. Lies, scandals and whatnot seem to hound me here lately.

1. Had issues with my school, not going to get into the long drawn out story here. You can read it on my DA page if you want. I've had a hell of a time trying to hire a lawyer.

2. Had a girl at work make a bunch of accusations about me... All unture but she still managed to get me in a lot of trouble. But to prove her point she made me take a PT test that I had gotten a profile to get out of it... Which she ignored... And then I had an asthma attack in the middle of it. Went to the emergency room and everything.

3. I've been beginning my outprocesessing. I'm a little over a month to start my terminal leave.

Last 24-48 hours or so have been hell. Went to the doctor's on thrusday and he was pushing on my belly to see if i had acid reflux. Then he asked me if I was possibly preganant (I'M NOT so don't even go there. I take medicines to stop that particular diease.). I said no and reminded him that I just had a pregnancy test last month so I could trade the shot for the pill. So he wanted me to have an ultrasound done. I get that the next morning, after I was done with that the techs said they wanted to do a CT scan. But I guess the head tech or something wanted the doctor to make sure that's what he wanted and so they sent me home. A few hours later I get a call to come back to the clinic. All they know is that I have some sort of abnormal growth and they didn't know exactly what it was. So a million possibilities are running in my head. They tell me to head to the emergency room. So I call the folks and friends and I'm panicking like you wouldn't believe. I get the CT scan a couple of hours later and I went home to wait for the results. I get them at about midnight last night and my doctor tells me it's the biggest ovarian cyst he's ever seen. Big breath of relief I can tell you.

I still have to have surgery mind you but it's a lot better that what I was thinking. The cyst is about the size of a baseball. Good thing is I'll probably be out of work until I go on terminal leave. So that's the story. I update more on my DA site. I'll try to be more active on here.
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:11 pm

Bad that it's a growth that has to be operated on, good that it's not worse.

Is it both? Will this affect your ability to have children in the future? Do they want you prepare for that (freezing any healthy eggs, etc.)?

It's also bad that they won't let you keep the biggest ovarian cyst he's ever seen, nor do you get a prize for it.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Queen of Night » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:18 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby K-MacK » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:59 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby llearch » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:11 pm

I'm not really that talkative, I just think I have a lot to say.
llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Queen of Night » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:58 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:42 pm

Got an update.

So I went to the girl doctor yesterday and it seems it's not the size of a baseball.

We're looking at football size.

I'm getting sent to Dallas for the surgery so my mom can care for me while I'm healing. Sad to say that I am going to lose the ovary. It really won't affect my fertility much. I'll be going under this coming Thursday. Wish me luck!
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby llearch » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 pm

O.O

Good luck with that. Seriously.
llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:01 am

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby K-MacK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:24 pm

May your hospital stay be boring, and your recovery swift. My prayers are with you.
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:53 pm

As i type this Tyrant should be safely by queen's side and they should be preparing for the operation, I've already spoken to tyrant before he left wishing them both the best, but here i am again to offer blessings and to say good luck and godspeed.
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

A little blessing goes a LOOONG way

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:14 am

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby llearch » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:54 pm

llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby K-MacK » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:04 am

Good news! The best to all three of you!
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby tyrant » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:34 am

well i'm back home (had to get back to work) and queen is recovering nicely. she is moving around and should be released sometime within the next couple of days. she will be in recovery for the next few weeks and under observation for quite some time.

as it turns out the mass was a cluster of cysts around a tumor. the tumor was malignant but luckily it didn't rupture when they removed it. overall it was a success and things are back to normal for the most part. i'll be heading back to dallas to check on her sometime soon. she is being taken care of and that's all i can ask for. if anything changes i'll post an update here
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Queen of Night » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:50 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:11 am

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby K-MacK » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:57 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby tyrant » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:50 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Queen of Night » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:40 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:41 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby llearch » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:27 am

llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Queen of Night » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:24 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.