[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - why DIY is the way to go

why DIY is the way to go

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

why DIY is the way to go

Postby tyrant » Tue May 27, 2008 9:27 pm

never under any circumstance buy any product from the site fanplusfriend.com. this has to be the worst experience i have ever had the displeasure of disputing. this group of hack, so-called artists charged me over $400 for 2 custom commission costumes and completely fucked them up. there is no other way of putting it. it looks like a retarded 9 year old drew the pattern on my costume and the measurements weren't even close to what i sent them. for those of you that know me i'm not a small guy. i'm not overweight, just decent size. i'm about 6'0" tall and weigh about 220lbs. on top of that i used to be a kickboxer. my legs are pretty big so any pants part of a costume has to be made to fit me specifically. trying to squeeze a 28" thigh into a 26" pant leg is not fun. of course i've also never had a 43" waist. at the most i was a 38" (currently 36") the best part was trying on the gloves. they look like hefty bags with finger holes. the materials were high quality but the craftsmanship was utter shit. i have no skill at all in sewing and i could have done a better job in teh time it took them to complete this monstrosity.
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue May 27, 2008 10:19 pm

... 5'10" (maybe) and 235 here...

... damn, I need to get walking, or something, lose some of this weight.

(But then, I've never been any kind of athlete...)

How much did they leave you for adjustments? Is there any way you can re-sew the seams to make the pant legs larger?
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby tyrant » Wed May 28, 2008 7:11 pm

tyrant
Overwatch

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.