[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Otaku Generation -

Otaku Generation -

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Otaku Generation -

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:49 pm

is one of the podcasts I listen to, and frequently send feedback to (I'm currently making Mots for one of their contests...).

So in one of my recent letters, I suggested that they do a reader feedback "Wildest Con Stories" episode (the God of War episode). They thought it was a semi-good idea, but said it'd be one they'd need to stockpile stories for.

That's why I turn to you, our fans.

For the greater glory of the revolution, what's your wildest, wackiest, most anime anime con story? Send it in to the folks at Otaku Generation, and let's make that show a reality!

Bosch. I'm lookin' in your direction. Mr. Ninja.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Bosch Parano » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:54 am

Bosch bored... Bosch rip Bosch own head off! Rrraaawwwrrr!!!
Bosch Parano
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Ah, looking for bribery, eh? In the form of artwork, most likely... I like the cut of your jib.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Bosch Parano » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:34 am

Bosch Parano
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:20 am

bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Bosch Parano » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:15 am

Bosch Parano
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Queen of Night » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:14 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri May 01, 2009 1:32 am

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Mon May 11, 2009 3:22 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue May 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Oh, and I just heard the story of someone at ACen last year who had a massive allergy attack, was rushed to the hospital with her windpipe closing off, only to be treated by....

Dr. Tran McLong
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby tHEfOOL » Tue May 12, 2009 9:31 pm

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Thu May 14, 2009 4:49 am

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.