[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Its Bosch's Birthday.

Its Bosch's Birthday.

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Its Bosch's Birthday.

Postby Bosch Parano » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:17 am

Yup... That Cool hat, Awesome Trenchcoat, and Eyepatch wearing dude has a birthday... We think... Wait didn't I just brust out of someones chest hide in a airvent and grow into an adult in like 4 hours? No... I'm thinking of a movie... Pppfffttt...

So yeah, fyi Bosch loves Fanart... Well that and talking in the thrid person...

And heres my cake, sorry for the poor lighting its of a skeleton of a Piranha because Bosch isn't human and has animal gene's and a fish as the dom, so his symbol and Were form is a Piranha he kinda looks like a WoW murlock with pants and an eyepatch.

Bosch bored... Bosch rip Bosch own head off! Rrraaawwwrrr!!!
Bosch Parano
Huge tracts o'land

Postby tHEfOOL » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:47 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOpdyytB3OY

happy B-day bosh, as a present i give onto you wallpaper for your computer:

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Bosch Parano » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Sorry nothings replacing my Zeon Flag I've had as a background for... well since my first computer in 1997...

Where's Bar1? Maybe I can sneak into a comic? lol and no no more like the badguy from Streetsharks... ^^
Bosch bored... Bosch rip Bosch own head off! Rrraaawwwrrr!!!
Bosch Parano
Huge tracts o'land

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.