[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Reminder: donations are helpful.

Reminder: donations are helpful.

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Reminder: donations are helpful.

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Yesterday we processed the first donation to support WLP's webcomics- $10 for Chichi-chan.

Throughout the month of January, we got precisely $0 in donations to any webcomic, or to support WLP generally.

Winter is the slow time for WLP, so your donations are greatly appreciated HINT HINT. }:-{D

http://www.wlpcomics.com/shop/index.php ... x&cPath=70
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby YujinStudio » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:43 am

I'd love to help out, but this is also a bad time financially for me as well. The recession isn't helping either. Though I could help with making another webcomic that could generate more donations. *Nudge nudge wink wink*

YujinStudio
Button popping

Donations

Postby Azathoth » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:18 am

Doing the best I can to support Chi-Chi, and lord knows she needs lots of support. The holidays were a lean time, no extra to send your way, but I'm trying to get back to regular. I think I made Chi-Chi's month at some point in September or October... hopefully I'll do it again soon, but it's lonely being the only one sending the money in... :lol:
Love and Lovecraftian Thoughts,
Azathoth
Azathoth
Just getting started

Postby Happygun » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Ordinarily I'd be happy to throw some bucks your way. Unfortunately, two weeks ago my car's starter conked out on me. This, along with about a half-dozen other repairs/replacements which were long overdue, demanded $900.00 to remedy. I'll have to budget myself for a couple of months to catch up.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby CK01 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:54 am

Saw this thread the day it was created but due to January being a heavy month had to hold off, but work paid me early so...
CK01
Mountain climbing

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.