[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - MSFHigh

MSFHigh

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

MSFHigh

Postby MitchellTF » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:24 pm

All right, this is just a thread to link to one of my favorite comics, MSFHigh. The author's a really nice guy, I'm fond of the scripting, it does a good job of dealing with a lot of anime cliches, there's a ton of clever ideas, and the stuff that's in the manual makes it seem even better.

http://www.msfhigh.com

Admitedly, I'm not AS fond of the forum roleplay as I once was, due to some behind the scenes issues, and I just recently lost the privelage to approve accounts, but if you want to check it out, you can. At the least, the off-topic boards, and the discussion areas are fun. It's also got a neat card game cold on

http://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/msf ... nd-urk-set

Note that it has three starter sets, and I'm working on a demo for the first, the one linked above. They even have free decks available, though the printing is do-it-yourself, using Office Depot. I actually used that to create some other demo decks. Need to remember where I put them, though. I tried to sell them at AWA, but it didn't work out well.

Anyway, I really recommend the comic, and Wraith does some great commissions, and even does custom card decks, and some other unique stuff. And has two Youtube channels.

http://akuoreo.deviantart.com

It's a great comic, and funny, and I really hope you guys like it.
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Postby Les » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:22 pm

And the artist also has a Fur Affinity page.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/aakashi/
Les
Huge tracts o'land

Postby MitchellTF » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Thanks for the reminder! Pretty much is just a mirror of the DeviantArt page, though.
MitchellTF
Mountain climbing

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.