[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - In Passing

In Passing

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

In Passing

Postby RBrigham » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:35 pm

I wanted to let all the good people at WLP and all of the loyal followers that my wife has passed away on 5 March 2010.

She was diagnosed with Myotonic Dystrophy years ago, this is a genitic problem and it involves all of the muscles in the body by slowly weakening them. Her diaphram was one of the few worst hit and she had three cases of pneumonia in the last year and a half, with the last one giving her a collapsed lung. Final diagnosis was for her to be on the respirator for the rest of her natural life and she said "No".

I believe that she is at peace, no pain, no sorrow. I'm at peace with her decision and I and her family backed her fully.

I also wanted to thank everyone that send there prayers and good wishes.

Robert M. Brigham III
RBrigham
Mountain climbing

Postby Crunch Jackson » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Many, many, many condolences. <:(
Crunch Jackson
Huge tracts o'land

Postby tHEfOOL » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:06 pm

my heart goes out to you,

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:26 pm

My deepest condolences. It shouldn't have happened, but I'm glad at least that your wife was able to make her own decision.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.