[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - The My Little Pony: Frienship Is Magic Thread

The My Little Pony: Frienship Is Magic Thread

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

The My Little Pony: Frienship Is Magic Thread

Postby Happygun » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:00 am

Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Ganthan » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Well, I'm sure like most folks I started out not really giving a shit about My Little Pony. However, I couldn't help but notice various memes that were somewhat entertaining even if you know nothing about them, such as , and .

However, the turning point came with , which just left me like, "Seriously, WTF?" That was it, I had to find and watch that entire episode just to have that one scene explained. Then I wanted to understand more about the characters and further context of that episode, so I ended up watching all of the episodes in order and suddenly find myself eagerly awaiting the uploads of the next ones.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby tHEfOOL » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:07 pm

impressive meme clashing

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Happygun » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:21 am

Happygun

Postby tHEfOOL » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:57 am

then there is also the apocolypse ponies

oh and 8-bit pony theme

amazing the insanity of the world

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Happygun » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:27 pm

http://www.equestriadaily.com/

The ultimate source of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic news and fanwan-....I mean, fanwork.

They provide links to fanfiction works, a disconcertingly high percentage of them involving Equestria being subsumed in a nuclear holocaust, cancer, murder, and homoerotic situations (apparently called 'clopflic').

It's one thing to write silly wank fanfiction of a children's show, but it's quite another to write a chilling, dead-serious accounts of homicide, Apocalypses, and disease of said show. Thank you, Internet.
Happygun

Postby Happygun » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Happygun

Postby tHEfOOL » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:21 pm

tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Happygun » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:01 pm

FOREVER!!!
Happygun

Postby Happygun » Fri May 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Minor Spoiler

In episode 26 "Best Night Ever"...psychotic Fluttershy is the single greatest thing in the history of everything.

"YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME!!!"
Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu May 12, 2011 8:42 pm

CONFOUND THESE L.A. MEYER BOOKS!

Yeah, so drawing literary characters as My Little Ponies. Been done, I know... but there's just something about that Jackaroe.
Link:
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue May 17, 2011 1:30 am

None of you m***erf***ers are safe.

RIFTS!
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Sat May 28, 2011 4:33 pm

I like the pony crossover art, but My Little Pony crossover fanfiction...95% of it just ruins both series. Seriously, Heavy Rain and My Little Ponies? Left4dead and My Little Ponies? Dead Space and My Little Pony (the fanfiction, not the art, which is hilarious), Starcraft and My Little Ponies? As soon the story went into what Kerrigan the pony looked like I closed the browser and set the author on fire with the power of my mind. It's even worse when it takes itself seriously.

Crossover fanfiction only works when the two series mesh well - both retaining their respective mood and character. That's why Kingdom Hearts worked. That's why Judge Dredd vs. Aliens worked.
Happygun

Postby Kris@WLP » Sat May 28, 2011 7:56 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby YujinStudio » Mon May 30, 2011 4:48 pm

YujinStudio
Button popping

Postby Happygun » Tue May 31, 2011 7:16 pm

Happygun

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue May 31, 2011 7:42 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Crunch Jackson » Tue May 31, 2011 8:05 pm

Crunch Jackson
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Happygun » Tue May 31, 2011 8:56 pm

Last edited by Happygun on Tue May 31, 2011 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happygun

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue May 31, 2011 9:00 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Happygun » Tue May 31, 2011 9:21 pm

Last edited by Happygun on Tue May 31, 2011 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happygun

Postby Ganthan » Tue May 31, 2011 9:29 pm

I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Happygun » Tue May 31, 2011 9:34 pm

Happygun

Postby Paka Ruri Kaila » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:52 am

sticks and stones
may break my bones
but whips and chains
excite me