[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Pokemon X and Y

Pokemon X and Y

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Pokemon X and Y

Postby Ganthan » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:22 pm

I'm not even kidding about this, but I haven't even played a Pokemon game since the original Red and Blue. Yes, seriously. I haven't even owned any handheld platform since the Gameboy. Man I feel old.

My reaction to the trailer wasn't as dramatic and entertaining as . Maybe this is the game that forces me to get a 3DS. I think I'll end up getting Pokemon X just because of that blue deer with the Princess Mononoke proportioned rainbow antlers of pure .

In the meantime, I'm gonna play through Pokemon Emerald (the last game on the Gameboy Advance) with an emulator. :)
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Re: Pokemon X and Y

Postby Happygun » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Pokemon X and Y...sounds like the title of some horrible anthropomorphic pokemon erotic fanfic.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Ganthan » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:59 pm

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Happygun » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Guilty as charged.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:57 pm

Oh, you never heard of my old "Peek-at-ChYou" portfolio? Ah, back in the old days, before Rule 34, 34-lite.
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Happygun » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:46 am

Happygun

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:42 am

Ah yes. I know where it went.
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:43 am

-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Ganthan » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:21 am

Y'know what? To hell with emulating Pokemon Emerald. I went to GameStop and bought a used DS Lite and a copy of Pokemon Black. To my surprise the professor I'm greeted by at the new game screen isn't a creepy pokemon obsessed old man but rather a really TALL woman with rockin' legz n' hipz named Professor Juniper. Coincidence?

And, of course, while finding an image to put up there I found a bunch of sexy pinup versions of her. Man I love the internet sometimes.

So far Pokemon Black seems really good, although the starters didn't really blow me away at first. There's an uppity grass salamander, a fire pig in a Zorro mask, and a water otter packing some seashells. I ended up taking the otter for its Shell Fu. There seems to be better balance in the distribution of types to fill out your team with as well as with difficulty of the gym leaders, but the biggest change I'm happy about is that TMs now have unlimited uses. YES! It's about fucking time!
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Ganthan » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:50 am

For all the Pokemon game fans here (which as far as I can see is just me) we now have a definite release date for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.

October 12th, 2013

Looks like the new region is based on Northern France so I guess I better get a wine glass, a beret, and some roller skates. Aside from full 3D character models for the first time and rotatable camera view, new features include hordes of five wild pokemon at once, midair battles, EVs and IVs are much easier to keep track of, and the ability to feed and pet your pokemon to make it friendly to you in a feature called "Pokemon-amie". *groans at the bad pun name*
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.