Exercise

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Exercise

Postby Ganthan » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Whether you're a workout freak or simply settle for a short walk each day, talk about whatever exercise you either do, used to do, or would like to do.

I bring this up because I finally got my lazy ass around to doing some kettlebell training this week.

Kettlebells look like this:

May not look like much, but trust me, working out with one of these heavy suckers really kicks your ass.

I've never really engaged in any serious exercise plan before, so let's hope this does my body some good.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Re: Exercise

Postby Happygun » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:56 pm

I've lapsed in my workout regimen for a number of reasons. Fortunately, it's partially made up for by the fact I walk to work every day (and walk to go shopping on the weekends) - approximately 2.5 miles a day.
Happygun
Violating the law of gravity

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:34 pm

As soon as I get this damn book finished, I'll be back to bicycling to work. (6miles each way)
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ganthan » Fri May 16, 2014 8:25 pm

I just had a disturbing thought. If by some miracle this kettlebell lifting someday makes me into a buff muscle dude like Noah, I'm worried that I'll start to adopt some of Noah's mannerisms as well, such as showing off and trying to get cuddles from ladies. You guys know how batshit I am.

Then again, I don't have a face like Noah's so maybe this won't be an issue.
I believe in no God, no invisible man in the sky.
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

...and don't forget the ponies.
Ganthan
Hyperspatial cleavage

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.