[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - It's hit the fan , folks...

It's hit the fan , folks...

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

It's hit the fan , folks...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:48 pm

Ok , before I start let me say I realy hate to use this board to issue a "micro-blog" , but I think in all fairness every friend and member needs to hear this.

I realy hate to say this but I may not be posting or reading this forum for a while if things keep going this way , right now I am facing homlessnes for the fourth time in my life.

In an effort to help a friend pay of a massive debt to "people you just dont owe to" I myself have been drained completely of funds ( normaly not a problem) , but this time is rather dire , I just recently got a rather large set of bills and debt, that I dont know if I can pay off...

My medical bill is massive this time , rent has gone way up and my "family" is calling in a debt ( they may be blood , but I personaly dont love a single one of the wreched , detestable lot...) and to top it all off I have jury duty withstanding in a few days after I post this , so money is not exacly "rolling-in" ( truth be told , I'm bleeding it...)

It pains me greatly to even think of giving up contact with those I deem as good friends , let alone silenceing myself among my peers and comrades...

I also find it somewhat ironic that this is my 100th post on my favorite forum (gods, I wish this was just a sick joke...)

It's been a blast , all of you out there realy supprised me with your inteligence , good nature , hospitality , and humor , I cant say for a minute that I did'nt enjoy spending time with like-minded individuals , with such a flair for fun...

And to all of those whom attended the WLP party at A-kon 17 thanks for showing such comradere and open-mindedness ,It was an absolute riot!

If I manage to somehow solve this problem , then I will gladly delete this post , close a depressing chapter in my life and , start a new , more optimistic post and continue to enjoy all of your "virtual" company , but as things stand now , I dont think I will be here long.

Kris if I contact you please set aside my profile if , by some miracle all of my debts are paid then we wont have to worry about my leaving the forum.

untill then after this I may be bidding you all ,farewell.

thank you again,
wizard_of_odd.
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:50 pm

Sorry to hear that babe... Facing a similar problem with my school at the moment. I really hope things work out for you. You're too nice of a person for this to happen too... Many hugs and well wished from Wyoming!
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:59 am

Dude you know how it works. what's mine is yours. it happened before and my door was open. the same holds true now. you have taken care of me and bailed me out time and again. you are never homeless. a friend of mine always has a place to stay.

call me and let me know what's up. you know how to find me
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Kris@WLP » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:57 pm

Good luck.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby manx » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:45 pm

manx
Huge tracts o'land

Much appreciated

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:38 am

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:00 am

be my DA gallery...