[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Irony of ironies...

Irony of ironies...

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

33%
No votes
No votes
67%

Total votes : 6

Irony of ironies...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:38 am

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:45 am

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

And the comedy starts,...NOW...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:04 pm

This is the bike, I am currently giving consideration...

Aow although I know that I am setting myself up for potential jokes for AGES , i have to do something about transportation... :oops: )

Feel free to joke , laugh , ect. ( I know all of you will at some point... :roll: )

Feel free to voice your opinion on this here , I would like some feed back before I go to buy anything...

And if you can think of any good jokes about this post them here as well... :lol:
Last edited by Wizard_of_odd on Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:10 pm

my 2 cents

bikes are no longer for jousting.....ever
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Queen of Night » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:29 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:01 am

tyrant
Overwatch

just a side note...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:40 pm

Yeah , both motorcycles and skateboards are only for bikeing/boarding noyhing more nothing less... :twisted:

Although seing blotter "gleam the cube" was funny... :lol: , and some security guards have it coming... and the riding be hind me thing ,...well "skitching" is never a good idea ( although it IS funny! :lol: )

As for jousting well breaking my knuckles and dislocating my shoulder kinda got me off of that for a while... :oops:

At least I won! :twisted: ( THAT time!... :oops: )

And one adjustment , no more "Moto-samurai" , although slicing the posts on mail boxes into 3 separate pieces at high speed IS cool , it's not worth the federal offense charges... :shock:
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby manx » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:36 am

manx
Huge tracts o'land

Postby tyrant » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:15 pm

tyrant
Overwatch

Wolf, by Ural...

Postby K-MacK » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:42 pm

I have a 2005 WOLF motorcycle. It's worth every penny I paid for it.
It's just about bulletproof, but I seriously suggest you go for the Accessory saddle if you can afford it. The stock saddle is a mite...stiff.
There is basically nothing that you can't repair yourself....for cheap!
The forward set pegs are...not the best idea, although they do look nice, they're so-called Highway pegs. Russians have of odd ideas as to what constitutes a Highway, I suspect.
One thing: Change the Oil frequently!
EDIT! Looks like the 2006 Wolf has a decent seat, unlike my 2005. The 2005 saddle was like a tractor seat (and about as soft). This one looks much better.
Last edited by K-MacK on Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

BTW

Postby K-MacK » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:31 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Russian Stuff

Postby kupokupkupo » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:46 am

Chaos is most fun in audiovisual form.
kupokupkupo
Feeling strange

Postby CK01 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:08 am

Repairing cars with modern materials? *shakes head in disgust* Broken drive shaft? Well, there is a tree over there...

http://www.bushmechanics.com/
CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby K-MacK » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:20 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Bleeding money...ouch!

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:35 pm

Sadly , after starting this post , financial trouble struck in one of the horrific ways , so I don't have the bike yet... :evil:

And things arent looking up... :cry: , sadly after taking care of friends , family , and bills by the ton , I don't know If I could even afford a vehicle this year...

Although , I will never give up!
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby K-MacK » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:47 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

kicking myself...again...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:23 pm

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby K-MacK » Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:47 pm

Don't even consider a "Lay-Down"...back in the Day, I bought a Suzuki Titan (2-stroke 500 cc.) that had fallen over because the owner hadn't extended the kickstand all the way.
"Couldn't be much damage," I thought, "and besides, I know this guy: he garages the Bike, f'r cr-p's sake!"
End of story: I replaced the entire shifter assembly: Inside the gearbox!
Still, it was a fun ride after it was fixed...$300.00 later....
KMacK...
K-MacK

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.