[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Stupidest thing you've ever done in your life

Stupidest thing you've ever done in your life

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Postby tyrant » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:06 am

eggshells are the most fun. using launch primers for model rockets and some creativity with glue your next easter egg hunt can be a "blast"

:!: disclaimer :!:
this is dangerous. do not try this unless you are a trained proffessional or a complete moron.

use a dremel to cut the bottom out of an egg and remove it's contents carefully. place primer in the shell using silicon epoxy. paint to look like any nondescript easter egg. attatch to detonation leads and switch . wait for someone to get close. for an added bonus have your vietnam vet uncle help hunt eggs. nothing says "family fun" like uncle jimbo shooting at "charlie" from behind the lawn furniture.

again.....do not try this at home or at all.
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby K-MacK » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:55 am

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Queen of Night » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:42 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby manx » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:15 am

manx
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Queen of Night » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:05 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:17 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby manx » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:45 am

manx
Huge tracts o'land

Postby manx » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:26 am

manx
Huge tracts o'land

Postby tyrant » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:35 pm

now for the latest installment of things tyrant should never do"

i'm sure at least some of you are familiar with the civilian run covert games that take place in various cities. the one that takes place in shreveport may change very soon. there is a new set of guidelines on how you eliminate your target. now airsoft weapons are permitted with the use of 6mm paintballs.

i have recently been invited to participate in this year's event. the gods willing i will be off probation before the event commences. if not i guess i get to be extra careful to not get caught toting a psg-1 airsoft replica through the city. one of our other members was invited as well for the team competition. hopefully my spotter will be useful this time. i'd hate to have a friendly fire accident again.

if anyone plans on being in the area and wants to participate feel free to contact me with any of my messenger/email info.

happy hunting :twisted:
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:10 pm

"... and as part of your sentence you will write one thousand times, "I will not adapt a rocket powered grenade for use in paintball."

... what? I don't like Shreveport either.
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby tyrant » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:44 pm

dude......

you had to do that too?! :twisted:

wonder if i can make a paint-chainsaw.....
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Queen of Night » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:54 pm

God... Does the insanity ever stop with you?

As if I don't know the answer to that...
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

we like things that go BOOM!

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:59 pm

Well at the very least , it's a good excuse for me to buy that grenade launcher i had my eye on for a while... :twisted:

It's just a shame that I can't spend some more time in the machine shop and work on a few prototype ideas that have been stirring around the back of my mind for a while...
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby K-MacK » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:20 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby tyrant » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:19 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby tyrant » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:08 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby K-MacK » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:38 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby tyrant » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:43 pm

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby tyrant » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:46 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Queen of Night » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:11 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:56 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Queen of Night » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:45 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:56 pm

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Queen of Night » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:01 pm

be my DA gallery...