[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Who wants to learn...

Who wants to learn...

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Who wants to learn...

Postby Stoverus » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:28 am

Hi,
I was thinking about creating a topic and see if you would like to learn a little Icelandic tounge, since I'm from Iceland and I live there I can teach you a few words and sentence, I speak Icelandic but I have to write english here for you to understand me.
I'm just gonna' check how many want to learn and I'll teach you something, you can also come with words from english or sentence and I can translate them to Icelandic and teach you ;)
Now who wants to learn a new language? ;)
Stoverus
Just getting started

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.