[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Driven

Driven

For those times when you just have to yammer. Use this for posts that don't belong anywhere else.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Driven

Postby tyrant » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:03 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Queen of Night » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:07 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:42 pm

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Queen of Night » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:10 am

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:45 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Serious Post?

Postby K-MacK » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:43 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby CK01 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:37 pm

Bewbs

*makes squeezing motions with his hands*

Boobs -> Girlfriend -> Money to look after me and g/f (rent/food/gifts) -> Job

I'm probably over simplifying it and generalizing a tad, but...
CK01
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:09 pm

i guess i can finally clarify this one as well.

what inspires me?

other people.

specifically i try to be my best to inspire others. it's hard when you feel you fall short of the expectations of others. it's even worse when you fall short of your own. my inspiration is always to be better than i am. if i can be a better person then so can anyone else.

artistically i am not very talented but i do try. as a writer i can only put into words what i feel at the moment. when i finish what i have been working on recently i will try to get it scanned in properly and post it.

to sum it up in a word - pain

pain drives me

to avoid it. to release it. to prevent it for others. pain is what drives me.
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Queen of Night » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:04 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby K-MacK » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:00 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Return to W., C., B., B. & M., L.L.C.