[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Troubled Times Ahead for Me...

Troubled Times Ahead for Me...

What's going on with WLP creators past and present? Talk about it here! (WLP creators, this is the place to pimp your projects, WLP-produced or not!)

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Troubled Times Ahead for Me...

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:35 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Crunch Jackson » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:07 am

Best of luck, then. Make it back when you can.
Crunch Jackson
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Queen of Night » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:27 am

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

sorry to hear of your loss

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:27 pm

I don't realy know what to say , I never realy did speak well in times like these.

Ihope this message finds you in a calmer state of mind , I personaly at times like this just try to reflect and think of the lost dearly.

To say anything more than that , would make me sound false and foolish so to you I give my fondest condolences.

Take care my friend.
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby K-MacK » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:24 am

Do what you need to, Kris: we'll all be here. Again, sorry to hear of your
approaching loss, my condolences.
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby The Warlock » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:14 pm

The Warlock
Just getting started

Postby wbd » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:42 pm

wbd
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby tyrant » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:04 pm

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:22 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Return to What are they doing?