[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Nanaki's introduction! ^^

Nanaki's introduction! ^^

If you feel compelled to introduce yourself, here's a place for you to do it.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Nanaki's introduction! ^^

Postby Nanaki001 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:25 pm

Hey, I'm new, just joined today. But I've been reading WLP comics for a while. 3-4 months, maybe?

I really like writing, and hope to be a novelist someday, or a webcomic writer at least (though not an illustrator, I'm a terrible artist :P).

Glad to be here!
Nanaki001
Sweater stretching

Hello

Postby K-MacK » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:07 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Nanaki001 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:22 pm

Ah, just call me Nanaki. No need for the 001; it's what I include for coolness and usernames. :3

I'm a really big fan of wolves; Peter is the Wolf is what got me into WLP to start with. I was looking for werewolf webcomics, then I found PitW, and then... you know. ;D
Nanaki001
Sweater stretching

Postby tyrant » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:19 pm

yay. the noob followed the rules. welcome aboard.

tyrant

resident twisted bastard.

every forum has one. :twisted:
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Nanaki001 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:27 pm

Well rules are kind of meant to be followed, correct? ^^;

And yeah, I have seen other twisted bastards at other forums. They keep the place sane...somehow. It's weird magic, I guess. xP
Nanaki001
Sweater stretching

Postby K-MacK » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:57 pm

Actually, tyrant is also a Reference Twisted Bastard against whom other RTB's are measured. :shock: :wink:

We're so fortunate... :lol:
KMacK...
K-MacK

welcome!

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:38 pm

Hey , welcome to the board , sorry about the late greeting , but as of late things have been a little crazier than "normal" for me...( I'm begining to wonder if "normal" even exists... :? )

It seems you have found your way around pretty well , and have posted some intelligent discussion ideas about , good to see!

And don't mind tyrant so much , I'll admit I haven't really been around much to act as his "Jimminy Cricket" , but that has been due to my latest schedule ( which surprisingly involves way too little sleep ,as there is no time for me to sleep :shock: )

hope you are enjoying the forum , and even moreso , the comics and art provided here !

Once again , Welcome!

wizard_of_odd
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Catherine_Puce » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:34 pm

Welcome to your new home Nanaki. I hope that you will adapt quickly to us. It's not so difficult, trust me. Also, I wanted said that Tyrant doesn'tr need a Jiminy Cricket, this job is overated. What could go wrong if Tyrant go loose? :roll: :twisted:

Faites comme si je n'avais rien dit et sois le bienvenue parmi nous.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby tyrant » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:53 pm

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Nanaki001 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:48 pm

Nanaki001
Sweater stretching

Postby tyrant » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:19 pm

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Queen of Night » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:05 am

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:30 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Nanaki001 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:57 pm

Nanaki001
Sweater stretching

Postby tyrant » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:25 pm

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Mahna Mahna » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:34 am

Mahna Mahna
Do doo be-do-do
Mahna Mahna
Do do-do do
Mahna Mahna
Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!
Mahna Mahna
Feeling strange

Postby K-MacK » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:17 pm

KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby tyrant » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:33 am

tyrant
Overwatch

heh , heh , should I?

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:27 pm

Tyrant mayhaps I should tell the story of "Mr. Goodwrench" , saying as you think of me ( foolishly i might add... :twisted:) as a "minion" , wasn't that as you put it?

And the reason of his creating YET ANOTHER....nailbat is simple , sure he has access to far better , but for sheer intimidation (in the "oh gods does this look like its ever gonnah hurt dept. :shock: ) , a nailbat is really hard to beat... :twisted:

I do suppose I an guilty in a small sense , as I'm going to trim the ends of the nails off into spikes for him , but it could be far worse , i could just spool about 10ft. of barbed wire tightly onto it , and , proceed to weld razors into the seams of the barbed wire... :twisted:

That or I could just cannibalize a stun baton , and wire all of that metal to be conductive and carrying a current of about 85,000 volts ( I can only imagine just what the snapping , poping , and unmistakable "electric" sound would do to the intimidation factor... :twisted: )

But if I did that , I would be just enforcing queen's view on me , and that would be predictable and "boring" , that's no fun.....But working on the aforementioned products may be... :twisted:

Is it wrong that I sold him the nails , and helped him choose a propper bat? :lol:
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:14 am

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Re: heh , heh , should I?

Postby Nanaki001 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:50 pm

Nanaki001
Sweater stretching

Postby Queen of Night » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:08 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:33 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby K-MacK » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:35 pm

Really, tyrant, you missed a perfectly good chance to play "bum bowling".
Here's how it works: Said nutcase is on the hood of your car. You start moving, carefully aiming at something (like the doors of the hardware store) and then suddenly stop.
Inertia being what it is, the bum will keep going.

Scoring: Rolls off the hood, that's it- 0 pts.
Rolls off the hood, rolls to the doors- 5 pts.
Rolls, etc- , rolls thru the doors- 10 pts.
Rolls, etc- , rolls thru the doors and out the back- 20 pts.
Rolls, etc- , and knocks over Wizard- 30 pts.
There are always things to do to brighten your day... :twisted:
KMacK...
K-MacK

Postby tyrant » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:03 am

i've already spent some time in county for orchestrating bum fights.
tyrant
Overwatch

Next

Return to Who am I?