[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Well, I wus born young...

Well, I wus born young...

If you feel compelled to introduce yourself, here's a place for you to do it.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Well, I wus born young...

Postby K-MacK » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:01 am

Blast all the DamnSpamBots, anyhow. I was helping on a board where we suspected Spambots...Gave everybody 90 days to post of go away.
Dropped nearly 80 people after 90 days. Three re-applied. There's tha' moral, anyhow.
Name's MacKellerann, that's Mack-HELL-err-ahnn. First name Kyllein,
Cu-h'-llaenn to those who don't speak the Gaelic (Gallick). Born here,
in the USA, in California; before it became the People's Republic of...
Unremarked in school, except for the number of fights I got into (one guess why). In my Life, other than Family, there have been five people who got my name right the first time. The rest got to the second syllable and gave up. Hence I was Mack, or K-Mack (lotsa imagination there...)
Went into the Army...stayed there for a while, doing stuff I still can't talk about. Some of the places I've been, WereWolves would be...boring, compared to what was going on. After the Army, went to work for the Post Office (Service time counts to retirement) as a Technician on Postal Equipment. Invested, Retired early, now having fun while I can still enjoy it. Learning to draw Manga style (like every one else) and have collaborated on a couple of books: Tech-y stuff nobody reads until stuff gets really wrong...
I do exist, like Schroedinger's cat. Spam is best on Rye with Peanut butter, not on the Web. I really enjoy Peter is the Wolf, largely because it's more believable than most WereWolf stuff. They must have a Life besides wandering around eating the Tourists, they must!
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Return to Who am I?