[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Yet another generic new guy.

Yet another generic new guy.

If you feel compelled to introduce yourself, here's a place for you to do it.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Yet another generic new guy.

Postby Jafer » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:46 pm

Hey, long time reader of the comics, and I decided to finally join the forum. I tend to be kinda busy, so I don't know how often I'll be able to post, so I'll try whenever I can.
I go by either Jaff, or Jafer.
Err... If that's all I need to say, then cool. If not, just tell me what I'm forgetting, and I'll tell you.
Jafer
Just getting started

Postby K-MacK » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:36 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby JJ » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:30 pm

Welcome to the last place where we will take your soul*a hand slaps the back of my head.*I mean welcome and enjoy yourself.
I'll explain later~Fourth Doctor
JJ
Sweater stretching

Postby tyrant » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:49 pm

sorry for the delayed intro. this past weekend i decided to see what it was like to flip a vehicle 3 times at 75 on the interstate.

take notes here kids - it's not fun.

on a brighter note i walked away so welcome aboard. hopefully no one has frightened you off yet. i'd hate to think my job was up for grabs :twisted:
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:25 am

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby MrPaladino » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:57 am

MrPaladino
Button popping

Return to Who am I?