[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Obeying Forum Law, Which I suppose is like Man Law?

Obeying Forum Law, Which I suppose is like Man Law?

If you feel compelled to introduce yourself, here's a place for you to do it.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Obeying Forum Law, Which I suppose is like Man Law?

Postby MrPaladino » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:13 pm

MrPaladino
Button popping

Postby K-MacK » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:51 pm

KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby MrPaladino » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:28 pm

MrPaladino
Button popping

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:25 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby MrPaladino » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:38 pm

MrPaladino
Button popping

Postby llearch » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:30 pm

I'm not really that talkative, I just think I have a lot to say.
llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:38 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby MrPaladino » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:21 pm

Yeah. You're absolutely right. But my initial reference was for the pop culture geeks, so I was referring to the Miller Light commercials.

Wait... shouldn't it technically be I made the reference for the non-pop culture geeks, as your reference was more obscure?

I must go ponder this... ;)
MrPaladino
Button popping

Postby llearch » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:12 am

llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Catherine_Puce » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:17 pm

It's nice to see you among us, mister paladino. A new face for some an old face for te ones that already familiar with your work. Keep being prolific and never hesitate to talk. I'm sure that you will quickly adapt to this nice little forum.

Je doute en fait que quelqu'un a eu de la misère à s'adapter à cet endroit.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby tyrant » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:31 am

welcome aboard. not familiar with your work but that's not really a surprise. i usually lurk and make a few posts from time to time.

as for the "men" rule, this is the internet.

the men are men
the women are men
and the children are federal agents

:twisted:
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Queen of Night » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:33 am

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:34 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Queen of Night » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:36 am

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:36 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Queen of Night » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:38 am

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby MrPaladino » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:14 am

MrPaladino
Button popping

Postby llearch » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:11 am

llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby JJ » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:19 pm

Welcome and so on. I hope to see you around here. I hope you can show what you do with writing and drawing on here.
I'll explain later~Fourth Doctor
JJ
Sweater stretching

Postby MrPaladino » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:33 pm

Actually, if you're interested, click my Deviant Art link in my signature, and you might be surprised to see what subject I am interested in around here. It's been pretty damned popular over there... ;)

... oh, DA membership is required to view. Can't let the little chiddlins see the grownup fun. it's fast and it's free! And you can see even more work from your buddehs Larry, and Ben there, too. (I got 'em linked in my friends section. ^^)
MrPaladino
Button popping

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:14 pm

sorry for the late hello, MrPladino, things have been pretty crazy on my end normally I would be one of the first to greet you .

Anyway , without further ado , welcome to the fun!

and remember "Walk on two legs, not on four"...." goes back to shambling and acting as "human" as possible" ...heh
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby MrPaladino » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:19 am

Thanks, Wizard_of_odd. :)
MrPaladino
Button popping

Return to Who am I?