[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Hello WLP

Hello WLP

If you feel compelled to introduce yourself, here's a place for you to do it.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Hello WLP

Postby AmericanDoujinshi » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:09 pm

I'm making this post as a shout out to the WLP crew and to prove that I'M NOT A SPAM-BOT. And I thought the CG Community forums were tough. Heh-heh. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I draw just to blow off steam. Hopefully, I can entertain some people while I'm doing it. Also, I tend to keep to myself. If I seem particularly cryptic, don't worry, I'm like that in real life too.

Also, that's Sweater Puppy in my avatar. One guy said my rendition of Martina kind of looked like Velma from Scooby Doo mixed with Daria. Well, that was intentional. I also have a habit of having Sweater Puppy speak in LolCat (though I try not to make it too unintelligible for the reader). Instead of using it in a hip, ironic way or to insult other people for dumb responses, she's actually pretty serious.
AmericanDoujinshi
Just getting started

Postby tyrant » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:05 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:25 am

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Return to Who am I?