[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Just discovered WLP forum.

Just discovered WLP forum.

If you feel compelled to introduce yourself, here's a place for you to do it.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Just discovered WLP forum.

Postby Ebenezer Splooge™ » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:36 pm

Long time "sporadic" reader, remember reading the previews of Milk Maid when it was first in progess? Or is my memory faulty, could've swore there was a website with the initial sketchings....

Anyway, long time reader of Radio Comix's Milk and A-Bomb. Even made a few submissions but never heard back. Then got involved with Poser and 3D to make 3D animated leaderheads for Civ3 I'm pretty sure I was the first guy to make my own 3D leaderheads for that one but they invariably became "Jiggle-motion" leaderheads, which I kinda became identified with.

Kept playing with 3D and then started toying with the idea of making a webcomic this year since the only submissions I'd gotten accepted were to Fred Perry's Gold Digger Swimsuit Issue. Figured no one could stop me from posting stuff on the internet no matter if they thought they were crap or not. :lol:

So, here I am, been working on posting an adult webcomic and have been visiting and reading adult webcomics that I like in the hopes I can get better at it by learning something.

Wow! That was pretty longwinded! I hope that isn't considered spam....
PronQuest - daily
PortcallUranus - every Wednesday
Edited out the www and the .com so they wouldn't link as they have sum nekkid bits.
Ebenezer Splooge™
Sweater stretching

Postby Bosch Parano » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:41 pm

... Thats alot of personal info... Do also like Yogurt?
Bosch bored... Bosch rip Bosch own head off! Rrraaawwwrrr!!!
Bosch Parano
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ebenezer Splooge™ » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:44 pm

Only lemon yogurt, cuz it tastes like lemon puddin. :D

SEE! I'm not a bot! Could a bot respond like that? No! It'd respond with something like "FREE WEB HOOCHIE MAMAS! GO GET MY HOOCHIE MAMA!" or something.

Now, I feel like I need to find a hoochie mama, where'd those bots go....
PronQuest - daily
Edited out the www and the .com so they wouldn't link as they have sum nekkid bits.
Ebenezer Splooge™
Sweater stretching

Postby tHEfOOL » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:39 pm

lol love the name, how do u do the little TM symbol?

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Bosch Parano » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:41 pm

Bosch Parano
Huge tracts o'land

Postby tHEfOOL » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:09 pm

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Bosch Parano » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:21 am

Bosch Parano
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ebenezer Splooge™ » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:05 am

PronQuest - daily
Ebenezer Splooge™
Sweater stretching

Postby Ebenezer Splooge™ » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:07 am

PronQuest - daily
Ebenezer Splooge™
Sweater stretching

Postby tHEfOOL » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:12 am

tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Bosch Parano » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:34 am

Bosch Parano
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Ebenezer Splooge™ » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:17 pm

PronQuest - daily
Ebenezer Splooge™
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:26 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:07 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Bosch Parano » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:36 pm

Bosch Parano
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bar1scorpio » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:44 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Ebenezer Splooge™ » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:04 pm

PronQuest - daily
Ebenezer Splooge™
Sweater stretching

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:31 pm

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ebenezer Splooge™ » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:18 am

PronQuest - daily
Ebenezer Splooge™
Sweater stretching

Postby bar1scorpio » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:36 pm

Nope, 's a TV Trope. But watch out, as .
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby kittywitch » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:33 pm

<.< Huh? What? Me? I didn't do anything >.>
kittywitch
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:01 pm

™ is done by holding down Alt and hitting 0153
æ is done by holding down alt and hitting 0230
[/quote]

And © is Alt-0169 .

These are codes to trigger ASCII characters that don't appear on your keyboard. There are others- 255 in all, some of which are taken by functions such as, for instance, the carriage return (that's "enter" for those of you younger than twenty-five).
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Ebenezer Splooge™ » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:23 pm

PronQuest - daily
Ebenezer Splooge™
Sweater stretching

Postby tHEfOOL » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:13 pm

tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Return to Who am I?