[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - go watch bill and teds excellent adventure >.>

go watch bill and teds excellent adventure >.>

If you feel compelled to introduce yourself, here's a place for you to do it.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

go watch bill and teds excellent adventure >.>

Postby bordeux » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:10 pm

and with that outta the way. the names Ethan >.> you can honestly call me whatever you want.

my hobbies: drawing filming chillin with friends skating being a general nuisance around town of course forgetting comma's when i type alot and long walks on the beach with a slingshot and dried corn.

not sure what else to say >.> oh.. im a beach born nut case from florida who's lived in houston for all but 4 years of meh life.

so if you're in town and you feel compelled drop by and bug me. i dont bite i promise... i cant say the same for some folks i know though >.>

(heard about peter is the wolf at ONI-con 08 and blast my room i only just found the flyer for it again so far so good, im freeeeakin hooked)
>what so I have to put something original here? huh.. I guess i should come up with something original...<
bordeux
Feeling strange

Postby tHEfOOL » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:55 pm

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby Bosch Parano » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Bosch bored... Bosch rip Bosch own head off! Rrraaawwwrrr!!!
Bosch Parano
Huge tracts o'land

Postby bordeux » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:35 pm

wewt two h-townies x3
hows this wonky weather doin? [ friggen air has been wreaking havoc with my head nose eyes uggghh smog -.- ]
>what so I have to put something original here? huh.. I guess i should come up with something original...<
bordeux
Feeling strange

Postby tHEfOOL » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:44 pm

lol i wouldn't know, i spend at most 15 minutes a day outside, the rest im at school, playing on my computer, playin video games, or sleepin

oh and BTW i've seen Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure, and it was hilarious

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:04 pm

I am Bill S Preston, Esquire!

And I'm Ted "Theodore" Logan!

And together we are...

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby bordeux » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:52 pm

so much win x_x
oh and cause i cant think of anything else, i'll posty a pic so im not some crazed faceless anon

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t83/ ... ture37.jpg
bordeux
Feeling strange

Postby Bosch Parano » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:14 pm

Bosch bored... Bosch rip Bosch own head off! Rrraaawwwrrr!!!
Bosch Parano
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:49 am

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby bordeux » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:29 pm

bordeux
Feeling strange

Return to Who am I?