[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Wizard_of_odd ,wage slave , and otaku guide extrodinare!

Wizard_of_odd ,wage slave , and otaku guide extrodinare!

If you feel compelled to introduce yourself, here's a place for you to do it.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Wizard_of_odd ,wage slave , and otaku guide extrodinare!

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Mon May 15, 2006 9:57 pm

To those who don't know me by reputation...I am a 5 ft. 5.56 in. tall american indian (let's forget al the P.C. "native american" crap!)My ocupation is wage slave (dept. supervisor) for "*OME DEP*T" (if you fill in the letters you win a cookie...A GLOOM COOKIE!!! :twisted: ) Iresmble a cross between Dan Hibiki (STREET FIGHTER) and Miturugi (SOUL CALIBUR) (I'll let you figure out wich I Ilook more like... :wink: I play paint ball , any good video game ever made , Warhammer / and 40k , and just about any pen and paper rpg I am a game collecter (22 systems-489 games... and counting!) and i'm a little obssesed with MORRIGAN from Darkstalkers :mrgreen: It is my duty as a guide to sho otaku neophytes what to look (such as peter is the wolf , and pawn) for and what to avoid (all sorts of unhappy brutal hentai...)and in turn i get their satisfaction and thanks(It mens the world ti me! :D ) if you like this post me snd contact me soon
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Catherine_Puce » Tue May 16, 2006 9:48 pm

Oh my god! You're a hardcore gamer and otaku. Welcome here, don't worry. I'm sure that many person here did worst job the be a Home depot supervisor.

*steal you a cookie* :twisted: Yummy!

Anyway, which army to you play in 40K? I'm personnatly not a big player ( I played 3 games in the seven years since I started that) but I like paint, built and convert figurines. I have some sisters of battles and some irons warriors.

Sois le bienvenu parmi nous.

S.P.P.
Catherine_Puce
Huge tracts o'land

Postby Queen of Night » Sat May 20, 2006 11:01 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:35 pm

now we're even. :twisted:
tyrant
Overwatch

That's just WRONG!!!!

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:28 pm

:shock: DAMMIT , Tyrant stop with the evil overtones it's not right.... :x this forum was the last "safe harbor" (ruthless book plug for Kris...heh :twisted: ) but now I'm assaulted by my friends on-line as well as real-life :cry: so I gave you a tic ,it's not that big of a deal... :twisted: , but in retrospect I guess turnabout is "fair play" (of witch nobody in my group can be accused of... we all tend to fight dirtier than the devil himself... :twisted: ) Oh... and by the way tyrant one day...your uppance will come... mark my words! :twisted:
I have gotten you a few times before and will soon again. heh. :lol:
Last edited by Wizard_of_odd on Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:16 pm

you know the rules.

now you pay the price for your insolence. :twisted:
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby webkilla » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:22 am

webkilla
Sweater stretching

uhh ...dat's not sayin much...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:56 pm

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby webkilla » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:17 pm

webkilla
Sweater stretching

Postby tyrant » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:37 pm

tyrant
Overwatch

you'll get yours...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:51 pm

Tyrant , thats just low! I try to keep that 1 a secret and out it goes...man I hope i can come up with a good reason not to leave you at the mercy of those whom may have thier way with you tyrant... :twisted:
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:54 pm

3 words

GO

TEAM

VENTURE
tyrant
Overwatch

YOU...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:01 pm

I hope you realize I hate you...
Last edited by Wizard_of_odd on Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:04 pm

it helps me sleep at night :twisted:
tyrant
Overwatch

Re: YOU...

Postby tyrant » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:24 am

tyrant
Overwatch

Postby tyrant » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:40 pm

i'm trying to decide which clip is better. me chasing you with a sock puppet while you scream like a girl or you doing the numa numa dance against your will. any thoughts? :twisted:
tyrant
Overwatch

soon my friend soon...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:55 pm

My friend ,I realy hate the whole prank setup this year but ,i digress I will have a few things planed for you this time around when we hit AWA ... :twisted:
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby tyrant » Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:44 pm

you better bring back up...or thorazine :twisted:
tyrant
Overwatch

Postby webkilla » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:41 am

i feel like i'm missing out on something here...

webkilla
Sweater stretching

pranks this year

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:59 pm

dont worry webkilla tyrant will probably post all of the pranks that happened this year on the forum or on you tube soon enough untill then just picture horrable things happening to Dan Hibiki of street fighter. :shock:
I am currently recovering from a near death exp. at this year's A-kon and might not post as much untill I fully recover ( dont worry too much nobody in the forum caused this problem , just my horific bad luck , thankfuly there is no permanent damage. )
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Return to Who am I?