[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Er yeah, you all now me. ^^

Er yeah, you all now me. ^^

If you feel compelled to introduce yourself, here's a place for you to do it.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Er yeah, you all now me. ^^

Postby bar1scorpio » Tue May 23, 2006 8:05 pm

I'm BAR-1, I'm one fo the reasons you might be visiting these boards, and-

let's mention the myspace!

and the LJ

The LJ is where I' post most of my con reports, the myspace,is mainly for posting video clips from conventions. ^_^
"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

Postby Queen of Night » Thu May 25, 2006 10:51 pm

I can't believe you made that girl fall on her ass!
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

spinnin'

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Thu May 25, 2006 11:17 pm

This may seem a little off for the people who havent seen Bar-1's posts on myspace but Im currently prototypeing my office chair to be converted to a large scale "sit-and-spin" (right now i'm tryin' to figure out how to keep it ballanced and stable :lol: ) all weird projects aside I realy dig the lj and myspace posts :D , also thanks for the reply on Wherewolf breeding habits I'm glad that you guys are just as cool online as you are in real life.
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Thu May 25, 2006 11:27 pm

Apparently you've never met these guys in person! They're crazier in real life.

Actually I gave my friend a nickname based on a story Ben told me last year.
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu May 25, 2006 11:56 pm

See, the reason I like having Ben around is that he makes me look sane, couth and cultured by comparison. }:-{D
Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

a little nuts,ha ive been kicked out of mental institutions!

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri May 26, 2006 1:08 am

O.k I have met them both in real life and realisticaly they seem perfectly sane to me , but then my friends think I'm nuts for tryin to design a moble wattermellon cannon platform :D (I call it the o.a.v.-1 "patent pending" stands for otaku assault vehicle :wink: ) I think that they are perfectly sane I on the other hand have been a resident of brentwood ( shreveport's local asylum.) i've seen some true nutters and have been one in the past trust me they are remotly sane...remotly :shock:
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Fri May 26, 2006 1:34 am

Oh I didn't mean that kind of crazy. I know that both are mostly sane. I meant crazy in a good kind of way. From the last line it sounded as though you had only met them online. A mobile Watermelon cannon Platform... I'm going to pretend I didn't read that... I don't even want to imagine what you're planning.

And yeah Ben can make anyone seem sane and couth. Especially when he's calling another guy Johnny-Cat.
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

plans for the O.V.A.-1

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri May 26, 2006 1:53 am

Rest assured i'm not "planning" anything destructive I just want to buld it for fun , to have it , and the occasional launching during a barbeque or whatever... :twisted: the plans where drawn up by me 4 years ago , since then they have been on the back burner and i havent had too much time to work on it ( sadly there is no proffit in launching a wattemellon a 1/2 mile or so...yet :D ) I just sort of come up with what some people would call "wacky" inventions and such currently i'm working on a Captan commando costume replete with flame-thrower for realistic "captan-fire" action... :D but I would love to hear the "johnny-cat story sometime :shock:
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Fri May 26, 2006 9:41 pm

Sweetie I've seen the harm that can come from a Potato launcher!
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

potatos...pfhhht.. that's kid stuff...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri May 26, 2006 10:33 pm

o.k. the potato cannon can cause some damage true...and a wattermellon cannon of this size and magnatude can cause some horrific damage granted... but I dont intend to fire off haphasardly or foolishly I have a plot of land ( witch is absolutly isolated from the rest of humanity :twisted: ) so noeone will be hurt when I do eventualy fire this bad-boy off! :shock:
Last edited by Wizard_of_odd on Sat May 27, 2006 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Fri May 26, 2006 10:39 pm

It should be pointed out here that the current distance record for firing pumpkins from air cannon is slightly more than three-quarters of a mile...
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

records are made tobe shattered...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri May 26, 2006 11:32 pm

with the o.a.v.-1 I intend to break that record (or at least a few windows! :twisted: ) my plans are a little bigger than the norm...but what the hell "Aim for the top!" , Ive been been told that the limit is just never good enough.. :wink: and if you haven't guessed by now I'm a big Consortium of Genius fan (Gottah support fellow local Louisiana mad scientists , I my self almost always attend our local mad scientist's ball... :twisted: ) I owe a lot of my insperation to Prof. Milo T. Pinkerton the 3rd. :D (and dont worry about safety I can cordon off a 3 square mile plot of land easy! and I will have propper safety personell close at hand for obvious reasons... :twisted: )
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Sat May 27, 2006 5:42 pm

Don't encourage him!

Anyway, my friend has a potato launcher for just the general launching of random stuff when drunk. The problems come when you try to come up with creative ideas to get back at some idiot tht pissed you off...
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

no worries...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Sat May 27, 2006 11:30 pm

You dont have to worry about me getting drunk and stupid for 2 reasons , #1 Idont try to "get even" , I have a punching bag hanging out back for that... :twisted: , #2 I am a longstanding paintball player , safety is my hallmark i.e. I tend to hypothisise all outcomes of my actions ... even the totaly random ones... :shock: and as an aside I always have propper safety personell on-hand whenever I try anything with a medium to high level of risk. ( that last sentance makes me sound like a total "unfun safety nazi" but I try my best not to be one and just have some fun... :D )
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby bar1scorpio » Mon May 29, 2006 4:26 pm

"Then again, I'm Gary Busey. Who knows what the f-ck I'm talking about." - Gary Busey
bar1scorpio
Sierra Mist Abuser

huh...I wonder ...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Mon May 29, 2006 4:35 pm

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Guest » Wed May 31, 2006 12:06 pm

Postby Queen of Night » Wed May 31, 2006 9:56 pm

Ah shoot that was me in the above comment... Forgot to log in at the MAF comp.

Now lets see if I can remember the full story. Ben and John Barret (Father of Roxi-Cat, this is important.) were sharing a room at A-kon. And well Ben snores, loudly and John's a light sleeper. So John wakes up and goes to hang out downstairs. Ben wakes up and asks where John went. They told him that he was snoring so loud John had to leave. Ben feeling bad goes to find John and finds him. Now Ben says he didn't mean for this to happen but his apology is a shout that rings through the room "Johnny-Cat come back to Bed!". Well one guy saying this to another isn't cool and John turns a couple shades of red.

I was with my friend's last year when he told us this story and my friend steven is now forever known as "Stevie-Cat".
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Wed May 31, 2006 10:45 pm

It should be noted that John also uses the online alias Johnnykat.

Which is why I didn't think anything of the story.
www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

regarding con stories...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Wed May 31, 2006 11:42 pm

Oh...wow...that's pretty humiliating... :oops: I kind of have a similar strory with one of my friends , at one game convention my friends where up late ...as usual james had gone to bed while the rest played "legend of the five rings" ,well they where watching saturday night live when dustin said " I hope they play the ambigously gay..." at this time james pops up in one of his famous sleep-walking fits and finishes off dustin's sentance with..."duo." then just as suddenly falls back to sleep :lol: . From that day forward James is forrever known as " Duo" .
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Queen of Night » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:12 am

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Re: regarding con stories...

Postby Queen of Night » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:17 am

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Re: regarding con stories...

Postby Kris@WLP » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:53 am

www.wlpcomics.com
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

regarding sleepwaking

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:06 am

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

the answer to the ultimate question...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:58 pm

Ok , on tackling "who's not gay" of Gundam Wing ...two words
Treize kushrenada , anyone who can bag a woman like Lady Une is about as much as a man as they come in my book . :wink:
That and he had great taste in Mobile Suits. :) other than him all of the cast ( including Relena and Dorthy ) are a little Questionable... If anyone has an opinion on this , plaese post !
Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Return to Who am I?