[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - Were Stone?

Were Stone?

If you feel compelled to introduce yourself, here's a place for you to do it.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

Were Stone?

Postby Mad Gargoyle » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:01 pm

Hey everyone,
Found this little side of the internet not to long ago and manage to red through a good few of the comics and decided to register on the forms. The comic that really caught me was the “Peter is the Wolf” comic. I find it highly amusing amongst other things. Honestly, I never really done forms before since I mostly want to read and not write when I'm on the web. HOWEVER, I saw much discussion potential for me in the wolf.

I'm a bit of a plot searcher, I try to get every which way stories might turn and twist. Personally like to call them conspiracy theories since you can't prove them until the person writes/draws it. Also like to look at… um… for lack of knowledge on what it’s actually called, World Setups. As in how everything works, background stories, etc. Looking forward to talking with you all!

Questions, comments? Care to chisel me out?

PS: Thanks Kyllein MacKellerann for pointing me here.
There are two meanings to the word "Mad". Insanity and Anger. God help us when 'they' have both!
Mad Gargoyle
Feeling strange

Postby K-MacK » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:41 pm

Don't thank me...it's Kris' rule, and considering how much Spam winds up here, I don't blame him.
You'll probably be hearing from some of the other folks pretty soon... :twisted:
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Mad Gargoyle » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:02 pm

There are two meanings to the word "Mad". Insanity and Anger. God help us when 'they' have both!
Mad Gargoyle
Feeling strange

Postby Queen of Night » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:40 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Mad Gargoyle » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:06 am

my intro is so woooonwy :cry:

alls well, thats what i get for signing up just after the weekend :P

thanks queen and kyllein
Mad Gargoyle
Feeling strange

Postby K-MacK » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:07 pm

Don't thank us yet...you haven't met some of our more Interesting people. :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby tyrant » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:24 am

tyrant
Overwatch

now now...

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:39 am

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Postby Mad Gargoyle » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:17 pm

Mad Gargoyle
Feeling strange

Postby Kris@WLP » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:04 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby Queen of Night » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:13 pm

be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

Postby Kris@WLP » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:32 pm

Kris@WLP, local head honcho
www.wlpcomics.com
PLEEZ, ORDER THE PETER IS THE WOLF TPBs!
http://www.peteristhewolf.com/tpb.html
Kris@WLP
Reprobate in Chief

Postby webkilla » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:15 am

webkilla
Sweater stretching

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:58 pm

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Return to Who am I?