[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - hey there

hey there

If you feel compelled to introduce yourself, here's a place for you to do it.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

hey there

Postby bardninja » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:18 am

I tend to go by Bardninja (no, i didn't start calling myself that, others started calling me that first). I found this place after finding chris by chance at some con and bought something from him. Later that con, i played Sakura with him (and was apparently the first to win through the dream harem). I keep hoping to find him every time i'm at a con, just because it's so much fun playing his games.

...and because he has stuff for me to buy...
bardninja
Just getting started

Postby K-MacK » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:52 pm

Welcome. BardNinja! Nice cognomen! It looks like you really are a person, and not a Spambot (the reason for the requesite of making a post).
This site is full of really interesting people, and you will meet them in pretty short order.
Have fun!
KMacK...
"You don't have to be invisible when everybody is looking the wrong way..."
Writing the series "Wulfen Blood"... getting ready for publication.
K-MacK
Violating the law of gravity

Postby Queen of Night » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:58 pm

Hazzah for not a spambot!!!

Welcome Welcome! I started calling myself Queen of Night after an art print I have more as a means as a pen name but now certain someones call me Queen in real life despite the knowledge of my real one...
be my DA gallery...
Queen of Night
Mountain climbing

greeting, and welcome!

Postby Wizard_of_odd » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:39 am

Wizard_of_odd
Mountain climbing

Return to Who am I?