[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
White Lightning Productions • View topic - lackadaisycats.com

lackadaisycats.com

For discussions of crossovers, special events and other things involving more than one of WLP's webcomics.

Moderators: Kris@WLP, bar1scorpio, Codewolf

lackadaisycats.com

Postby Usdom » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:33 pm

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Usdom
Mountain climbing

Postby tHEfOOL » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:51 pm

hmm i might read it later, im already following like 15 web comics as it is

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Postby llearch » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:55 am

Fifteen?

You're really pushing it, there, aren't you? ;-]

(313, although some of those are on hiatus; I need to get a life...)
I'm not really that talkative, I just think I have a lot to say.
llearch
Huge tracts o'land

Postby tHEfOOL » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:28 am

you know what ive got too many things in my favorate sections as it is, so i am getting picky on wht i add

"And yay did cieling cat smite the sinner with ROTFLCOPTERS, for he knew not the sacrement of the bucket"
tHEfOOL
Hyperspatial cleavage

Return to Miscellaneous Web Comics